England vs Pakistan 2021 – England face Pakistan in 6 white ball matches in July, full itinerary is here along with links to our free cricket betting tips for all six matches.
Similar to the recent Sri Lanka series, the fixtures against Pakistan will consist of three ODIs and three T20s.
The series starts on Thursday 8th July, and finishes on Tuesday 20th July. Just one day before the start of The Hundred.
England, Pakistan Series thrown into Disarray after Positive Covid-19 Cases
England’s white ball series against Pakistan has been thrown into disarray after all of England’s first choice squad were forced to self isolate just two days before the start of the series.
As a result, England have had to name an entirely new squad, including 6 uncapped players (in any format) ….. and Jake Ball ….. things must be bad!
- Ben Stokes (C), Jake Ball, Danny Briggs, Brydon Carse, Zak Crawley, Ben Duckett, Lewis Gregory, Tom Helm, Will Jacks, Dan Lawrence, Saqib Mahmood, Dawid Malan, Craig Overton, Matt Parkinson, David Payne, Phil Salt, John Simpson, James Vince.
- Babar Azam (C), Shadab Khan, Abdullah Shafique, Faheem Ashraf, Fakhar Zaman, Haider Ali, Haris Rauf, Haris Sohail, Hasan Ali, Imam-ul-Haq, Mohammad Hasnain, Mohammad Nawaz, Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Salman Ali Agha, Sarfaraz Ahmed (wk), Saud Shakeel, Shaheen Shah Afridi, Usman Qadir.
England vs Pakistan Itinerary 2021 – Fixtures and Betting Tips
- 8th July – 1st ODI England vs Pakistan Betting Tips
- 10th July – 2nd ODI England vs Pakistan Betting Tips
- 13th July – 3rd ODI England vs Pakistan Betting Tips
- 16th July – 1st T20 England vs Pakistan Betting Tips
- 18th July – 2nd T20 England vs Pakistan Betting Tips
- 20th July – 3rd T20 England vs Pakistan Betting Tips