Welcome to our guide to betting on the ICC T20 World Cup – here you will find all the information you need for betting on this popular international cricket tournament.
The T20 World Cup is a biannual event held by the ICC. It is fast becoming the most popular of all the ICC events, and it is also a huge cricket betting event.
It is also the main ICC event welcomes the minor cricket playing nations into the fold, with countries from across the globe taking park in the qualifying process.
Cricket Betting Tips
Best T20 World Cup Cricket Betting Sites
2021 T20 World Cup Betting Odds
2021 T20 World Cup
The next men’s T20 World Cup is in India, in October and November of 2021. This is the postponed 2020 competition (originally scheduled to be in Australia), that had to be called off due to the Covid-19 Pandemic.
All the teams who qualified for the postponed 2020 tournament, will take part in the 2021 competition.
2022 T20 World Cup
As well as announcing the rescheduled 2020 T20 World Cup, the ICC also confirmed that Australia will now host the 2022 T20 World Cup.
An astonishing 86 nations will be competing for the 15 spots available at the 2022 competition. The ICC announced the details on 14th December 2020.
T20 World Cup Spread Betting
For the best 2021 T20 World Cup spread betting markets, check out the Sporting Index website.
If you require more information about cricket spread betting, our Cricket Spread Betting Explained page brings you all the details you need.
T20 World Cup History
The 2021 T20 World Cup in India will be the seventh edition of the competition, the defending Champions are West Indies.
West Indies are the most successful nation in the history of the competition, winning the trophy twice.
First in 2012, beating Sri Lanka by 36 runs, and then again in 2016, when they defeated England by 4 wickets.
In 2018, the ICC rebranded the competition, changing its name from World T20, to T20 World Cup.
- 2007 – India
- 2009 – Pakistan
- 2010 – England
- 2012 – West Indies
- 2014 – Sri Lanka
- 2016 – West Indies
- 2021 – TBC
- 2022 -TBC
T20 World Cup Super 12 Betting Tips
- Australia vs South Africa T20 Betting Tips – 23rd October 2021
- England vs West Indies T20 Betting Tips – 23rd October 2021
- Sri Lanka vs Bangladesh T20 Betting Tips – 24th October 2021
- India vs Pakistan T20 Betting Tips – 24th October 2021
- Afghanistan vs Scotland T20 Betting Tips – 25th October 2021
- South Africa vs West Indies T20 Betting Tips – 26th October 2021
- Pakistan vs New Zealand T20 Betting Tips – 26th October 2021
- England vs Bangladesh T20 Betting Tips – 27th October 2021
- Scotland vs Namibia T20 Betting Tips – 27th October 2021
- Australia vs Sri Lanka T20 Betting Tips – 28th October 2021
- West Indies vs Bangladesh T20 Betting Tips – 29th October 2021
- Pakistan vs Afghanistan T20 Betting Tips – 29th October 2021
- South Africa vs Sri Lanka T20 Betting Tips – 30th October 2021
- Australia vs England T20 Betting Tips – 30th October 2021
- Afghanistan vs Namibia T20 Betting Tips – 31st October 2021
- India vs New Zealand T20 Betting Tips – 31st October 2021