ODI Betting – England vs Pakistan on 10th July 2021 is the 2nd ODI in the three match 50 Over series, here we bring you the latest match betting info, along with our ENG vs PAK betting tips and match prediction.
England vs Pakistan Betting Odds
- 10Cric >>> ENG @ 1.80 – PAK @ 1.92
- Casumo >>> ENG @ 1.80 – PAK @ 2.00
- Betfair >>> ENG @ 1.80 – PAK @ 2.00
England vs Pakistan Match Summary
- England (ENG) vs Pakistan (PAK)
- Match 2 of 3 match ODI series
- ENG vs PAK Venue – Lord’s, London
- Date – 10th July 2021
- Time – 11.00am UK
- ENG vs PAK Toss –Pakistan won Toss and elected to bat
- Format – 50 Over ODI, Day Match
- ENG vs PAK Result – England won by 52 runs
- ENG vs PAK Player of the Match – Lewis Gregory
The 2021 Pakistan tour of England sees the visitors playing six white ball matches in total. There will be three ODIs to start with, followed by three T20s.
As ever, we will be providing free cricket betting tips on all six of the matches.
ENG vs PAK Betting Tips & Match Prediction 10th July 2021
Despite having just a reserve side playing, England won the 1st ODI against Pakistan at a canter.
The damage was predominately done by Lancashire speed demon Saqib Mahmood, who took 4/42 from his 10 Overs.
His opening burst ripped out three of the Pakistani top order, which resulted in the visitors limping to 141 all out.
That was never going to be enough, even against England’s makeshift batting line up.
Even though England have a reserve batting line up, they can still boast Dawid Malan, Zak Crawely James Vince and Ben Stokes in their line up, so it can’t be underestimated.
I feel the same as I did ahead of the 1st match. On their day Pakistan can beat anybody, but as we seen on Thursday, they seem well short of having their day.