Match 12 in BBL|10 is Sydney Thunder Vs Perth Scorchers on 22/12/20, and here we bring you our match preview, latest betting, and top prediction.
Sydney Thunder Vs Perth Scorchers Betting Odds
- Match Odds – Sydney Thunder 11/10 – Perth Scorchers 8/11
- Opening Partnership – Thunder 5/6 – Scorchers 10/11 – Tie 40/1
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 160+ @ EVS
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 170+ @ 15/8
- Sydney Thunder Vs Perth Scorchers is Match 12 in the BBL|10. The match is on 22nd December 2020, and starts at 8.15am in the UK.
- The venue for the match is the Manuka Oval in Canberra. This is a neutral venue being used due to Covid-19 travel restrictions.
- Sydney Thunder sit 6th in the table, they have 3 points from 2 matches (1 win and 1 defeat).
- The Thunder were well beaten in their opening match (Match 3) against Melbourne Stars, losing by 22 runs.
- Their solitary win came against Brisbane Heat in Match 7, with some wayward bowling helping Daniel Sams smash 65 runs off 25 balls, and win a match that they looked well out of at 1/2 at the end of the 1st Over, when chasing 179 for victory.
- Perth Scorchers sit one place below their opponents in 7th place on 2 points.
- They are yet to win a game in BBL|10, having lost 1, and had a no result last time out.
- The Scorchers opening match seen them lose by 7 wickers to Melbourne Renegades in Match 4.
- Batting was the main problem that day with the Scorchers bowled out for just 130.
- The Scorchers faired far better in their second match against Melbourne Stars, but the weather brought the match to a premature end.
Sydney Thunder Vs Perth Scorchers Prediction 22/12/20
I thought that the Thunder got extremely lucky in their win against the Heat. Will the Scorchers make the same mistakes and play into their hands like Brisbane did? I doubt it.
The Scorchers look a better balanced and led team than the Heat, and I expect them to have a bit too much than the Thunder in this match.