Match 31 in BBL|10 is Hobart Hurricanes Vs Sydney Thunder on 7/1/21, and here we bring you our match preview, latest odds, spread betting, and top prediction on the Hurricanes Vs Thunder.
Cricket Betting Sites
Hurricanes Vs Thunder Betting
- Match Odds – Hobart Hurricanes 9/10 – Sydney Thunder 9/10
- Opening Partnership – Hurricanes 5/6 – Thunder 10/11 – Tie 40/1
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 160+ @ Evs
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 170+ @ 15/8
Hobart Hurricanes Vs Sydney Thunder Match Preview
- Hobart Hurricanes Vs Sydney Thunder is Match 31 in the Big Bash League 2020/21 season, also known as BBL|10.
- The match is on 7th January, and starts at 7.10am (UK time).
- The venue for this fixture is the Perth Stadium, Western Australia. This is officially a home match for the Hurricanes.
- Hobart Hurricanes are having a decent Big Bash League season.
- They currently sit 3rd in the table on 18 points from eight matches. The Hurricanes have won five, and lost three.
- In their last outing they came up short against a Marcus Stoinis inspired Melbourne Stars, losing by 10 runs.
- Sydney Thunder are arguably the strongest looking team in this season’s Big Bash.
- They sit 2nd in the table on 19 points from seven matches. They have a game in hand on top of the table, Sydney Sixers.
- If Thunder win this one, they go top of the table.
- So far this season, Sydney Thunder have won seven matches, and lost just two.
- In their last match they suffered a set back, losing by 5 wickets to Brisbane Heat.
Cricket Spread Betting
- Hobart Hurricanes/Sydney Thunder – Sell @ -4 Buy @ 4
- Hobart Hurricanes – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 47 Buy @ 53
- Sydney Thunder – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 47 Buy @ 53
For more information about spread betting, check out our cricket spread betting explained page.
Hobart Hurricanes Vs Sydney Thunder Prediction 7/1/21
The Thunder will obviously be disappointed by their defeat at the hands of Brisbane Heat last time out. But they must only look on it as a minor set back.
Brisbane had been showing signs of form of late, and despite their league position, a big win was coming for the Queenslanders.
Hobart are also coming off the back of a defeat, but again, that was against the Melbourne Stars, who have the batting to destroy anybody.
Both of these teams are littered with match winners, and on paper it looks set to be a cracker – and right on the back of Day 1 of the 3rd Test between Australia and India.
Who will win though, that’s the question.
It’s a tough call, but as I stated at the top of my prediction, I think Sydney Thunder are the best side in the competition. So I’m going for them to just win this one.