IPL 2021 Betting – Match 9 Prediction– Mumbai Indians vs Sunrisers Hyderabad on 17/4/21 is the 9th Match in the 2021 Indian Premier League, here we bring you the latest match betting info, along with our MI vs SRH betting tips and match prediction.
MI vs SRH Betting Tips & Prediction 2021
MI vs SRH Prediction – Mumbai Indians To Win
Latest MI vs SRH Betting Odds
- 10Cric >>> MI @ 1.66 – SRH @ 2.20
- Casumo >>> MI @ 1.60 – SRH @ 2.35
- Betfair >>> MI @ 1.67 – SRH @ 2.25
2021 IPL Betting - Latest Betting Odds
MI vs SRH Match Summary and Preview
- Mumbai Indians (MI) vs Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH)
- Match 9 of the 2021 IPL
- MI vs SRH Venue – MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chepauk, Chennai, India
- Date – 17th April 2021
- Time – 8.30pm IST / 3pm UK
- Format – T20 Night Match
- MI vs SRH Toss –
Here at CBB we have plenty more free Cricket Betting Tips on all major matches, including all 60 matches in the 2021 IPL.
You can also read more about the IPL on our Indian Premier League betting page.
Mumbai Indians Squad
- Rohit Sharma (C), Aditya Tare, Anmolpreet Singh, Anukul Roy, Dhawal Kulkarni, Hardik Pandya, Ishan Kishan, Jasprit Bumrah, Jayant Yadav, Kieron Pollard, Krunal Pandya, Quinton de Kock, Rahul Chahar, Suryakumar Yadav, Chris Lynn, Mohsin Khan, Saurabh Tiwary, Trent Boult, Adam Milne, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Piyush Chawla, James Neeshan, Yudhvir Charak, Marco Jansen, Arjun Tendulkar.
Sunrisers Hyderabad Squad
- David Warner (C),Kane Williamson, Manish Pandey, Virat Singh, Priyam Garg, Abdul Samad, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Khaleel Ahmed, Sandeep Sharma, Siddharth Kaul, T Natarajan, Abhishek Sharma, Shahbaz Nadeem, Jason Roy, Vijay Shankar, Wriddhiman Saha, Shreevats Goswami, Basil Thampi, Jagadeesha Suchith, Kedar Yadav, Mujeeb ur Rahman, Jason Holder, Mohammad Nabi, Rashid Khan, Jonny Bairstow.
MI vs SRH Head-To-Head
- 3/11/20 – SRH won by 10 wickets
- 4/10/20 – Mumbai won by 34 runs
- 2/5/19 – Match Tied (Mumbai won Super Over)
- 6/4/19 – Mumbai won by 40 runs
- 24/4/18 – SRH won by 31 runs