2nd Test Betting Tips – ENG vs NZ 10/6/21 – The 2nd Test match between England & New Zealand starts on 10th June, 2021, here is all the match info you need along with our match prediction and betting tips.
England vs New Zealand 2nd Test Betting Tips & Prediction 10/6/21
ENG vs NZ Prediction – England To Win
Latest England vs New Zealand Betting Odds
- 10Cric >>> England @ 1.93 – Draw @ 5.00 – New Zealand @ 2.88
- Casumo >>> England @ 1.90 – Draw @ 5.00 – New Zealand @ 3.00
- Betfair >>> England @ 1.90 – Draw @ 5.00 – New Zealand @ 3.00
ENG vs NZ 2nd Test Match Summary
- England (ENG) vs New Zealand (NZ)
- 2nd Test of two match series (currently 0-0 after drawn 1st Test)
- ENG vs NZ Venue – Edgbaston, Birmingham, England
- Dates – 10th June – 14th June
- Time – 11.00am UK
- ENG vs NZ Toss –
- Format – Test Match
- ENG vs NZ Result – TBC
- ENG vs NZ Player of the Match – TBC
- Our Cricket Betting Tips page has more free cricket tips.
After the bore fest at Lord’s, surely we are going to get a more entertaining Test match here?
Yes, we weren’t helped by the good old British weather washing out a whole day, but even so, there was little to get the returning crowds out of their seats, or even wake the old MCC members out of their slumber.
One headline I seen, was that it was a bad advert for Test match cricket. And that’s pretty hard to disagree with.
England seemed like the main protagonists when it came to slowing the match down. But at the same time, New Zealand did little to go for England’s throat against the hosts weak looking batting on the afternoon of the 5th day.
The Kiwis did give England a sniff with the declaration, but Dom Sibley and Rory Burns were hardly going to throw the bat chasing it. All in all, it was probably a safe declaration in fairness.
For England, suspended Ollie Robinson is out of this match. The addition of Dom Bess to the squad, suggests that he will bat at 8, and – hopefully – hold an end up with the ball.
For New Zealand, their inspirational skipper, Kane Williamson is out of this match.
His old elbow injury is back, and this sounds more like a precautionary move, with the World Test Championship just over a week away.
In Williamson’s absence, Tom Latham will captain the side, with Will Young coming into the side as cover.
The weather looks set to be 5 baking hot days at Edgbaston, so lets hope that leads to a result this time.
England vs New Zealand Head-to-Head
- 2/6/21 – Match Drawn
- 28/11/19 – Match Drawn
- 20/11/19 – New Zealand won by an innings and 65 runs
- 29/3/18 – Match Drawn
- 22/3/18 – New Zealand won by an innings and 49 runs