26-30th December 2021, 3rd Ashes Test Betting Tips – Australia vs England 2021/22. This is the third of the five match Test series, here we bring you the latest cricket betting info, along with our Aus vs Eng betting tips and who we think will win in our match prediction.
Australia vs England 3rd Test Match Betting Odds
- 10Cric >>AUS @ 1.58 – DRAW @ 5.30 – ENG @ 5.30
- Casumo >>> AUS @ 1.55 – DRAW @ 4.90 – ENG @ 4.90
- Betfair >>> AUS @ 1.44 – DRAW @ 5.00 – ENG @ 5.00
Australia vs England – 3rd Ashes Test Match Summary
- Test Match
- AUS vs ENG 3rd Test Venue – MCG, Melbourne, Australia
- Date – 26th-30th December 2021
- Time – 11am (Local) – 11.30pm (UK) 25th Dec
The 2021/22 Ashes series takes place from 8th December 2021, to 18th January 2022.
Australia are the current holders of the Urn. The Aussies retained the trophy by drawing (2-2) the 2019 series held in England.
Make sure you check out our 2021/22 Ashes Betting guide, where you will find the latest betting, squads, news and all things Ashes.
Here at Cricket Betting Blog we will have free online cricket betting tips on all 5 Ashes test matches.
As well as the Ashes, we will also bring you free cricket betting tips on all 61 matches of BBL|11.
2021/22 Ashes 1st Test Teams
- Australia 3rd Test Playing XI: David Warner, Marcus Harris, Marnus Labuschagne, Steve Smith, Travis Head, Cameron Green, Alex Carey (wk), Pat Cummins (Captain), Mitchell Starc, Nathan Lyon, Scott Boland
- England 3rd Test XI: Haseeb Hameed, Zak Crawley, Dawid Malan, Joe Root (Captain), Ben Stokes, Jonny Bairstow, Jos Buttler (wk), Mark Wood, Ollie Robinson, James Anderson, Jack Leach
Australia vs England 3rd Ashes Test Betting Tips 2021
Australia only need to avoid defeat at Melbourne to ensure the Urn will remain Down Under.
They head into the 3rd Test on a high after crushing the hosts in the previous two Tests.
Pat Cummins confirmed a Test debut for Victoria pace bowler Scott Boland, and also confirmed he will be returning to the side. Jhye Richardson and Michael Neser are the unfortunate players to miss out.
As for England, their tour has been an absolute shambles. The team who can’t catch, field, bowl or bat make four changes to their starting XI.
Out goes Rory Burns, Ollie Pope, Chris Woakes and Stuart Broad. In their places come Zak Crawley, Jonny Bairstow, Mark Wood, and Jack Leach.
Of the four player dropped, only really Chris Woakes can consider himself unlucky. While in my view, the likes of Hameed, Buttler, Robinson and Anderson can consider themselves lucky to still be in the side.
AUS vs ENG Who Will Win?
I expect England to come out and take the game to Australia. They have to win all three remaining test matches to reclaim the Urn, so have no option but to attack.
I can’t see that being enough though. And with England already looking down and out, I can only see another win for the Aussies.