Match 11 in Super Smash is Otago Volts Vs Central Districts on 8/1/21, and here we bring you our match preview, latest betting, and top prediction.
Best Cricket Betting Sites
Otago Volts Vs Central Districts Betting Odds
- Otago Volts Vs Central Districts is Match 11 in the New Zealand Super Smash.
- The match is on 8th January 2021, and starts at 2.10am in the UK.
- The venue for the match is University Oval, Dunedin.
- This is a mid table clash with fourth place hosting third.
- Otago Volts currently occupy fourth place with 8 points from three matches.
- Their opponents, Central Districts sit in third place, also on 8 points, but having played four matches.
- In their last match the Volts beat Northern Districts by 2 wickets in Match 8.
- Central Districts lost their last outing, ironically to Northern Knights by 6 wickets with 14 balls remaining.
Cricket Spread Betting
- Otago Volts/Central Districts – Sell @ 0 Buy @ 8
- Otago Volts – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 50 Buy @ 56
- Central Districts – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 44 Buy @ 50
For more information about spread betting, check out our cricket spread betting explained page.
Otago Volts Vs Central Districts Prediction 8/1/21
This is the fourth match for the Volts, and they will be quite happy with two wins from three so far.
On paper, Central Districts look to have the stronger side, but they’ve been very inconsistent so far this season.
The matches they’ve won, they won easily, and when they’ve lost, they’ve been hammered.
Quite simply, you don’t know what you’re going to get with them.
I’m going to go with the home side in this one, and hope the bad version of Central turn up.