Match 27 in BBL|10 is Melbourne Stars Vs Hobart Hurricanes on 4/1/21, and here we bring you our match preview, latest odds, spread betting, and top prediction.
Melbourne Stars Vs Hobart Hurricanes Match Odds
- Match Odds – Melbourne Stars 10/11 – Hobart Hurricanes 5/6
- Opening Partnership – Stars Evs – Hurricanes 8/11 – Tie 40/1
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 160+ @ Evs
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 170+ @ 15/8
- Melbourne Stars Vs Hobart Hurricanes is Match 27 in the BBL|10.
- The match is on 4th January 2021, and starts at 5.05am in the UK.
- The match is being played at the Bellerive Oval, Hobart. It is officially a home match for Melbourne.
- Melbourne Stars sit 5th in the table with 11 points from six matches.
- After an excellent start to BBL|10, the Stars have struggled in their recent matches.
- They have won two, lost three, and had a no result in their six matches.
- Hobart Hurricanes sit 3rd in the table with 18 points from seven matches.
- The Hurricanes have won three of their last four matches and are in decent form.
- A win over the Stars with the Bash Boost point will see the Hurricanes go top.
Cricket Spread Betting
- Hobart Hurricanes /Melbourne Stars – Sell @ 0 Buy @ 8
- Melbourne Stars – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 45 Buy @ 51
- Hobart Hurricanes – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 49 Buy @ 55
For more information about spread betting, check out our cricket spread betting explained page.
Melbourne Stars Vs Hobart Hurricanes Prediction 4/1/21
On current form, the Hurricanes are the team to beat. But you can never discount a team like the Melbourne Stars, given the quality of players they have.
The Stars struggled in their last match (23), losing – ironically – to the Hurricanes by 21 runs.
All of a sudden the Stars bowling doesn’t look as strong as it did, and the batting looks over reliant on Glenn Maxwell.
The Hurricanes look a better balanced side, and they now have Dawid Malan in their side.
The World No.1 T20 batsman made 75 in his last match, and is now looking at home in this event.
I’m going to stick with the Hurricanes for this one.