Match 22 in BBL|10 is Melbourne Renegades Vs Sydney Thunder on 1/1/21, and here we bring you our match preview, latest odds, spread betting, and top prediction.
Best Cricket Betting Sites
Melbourne Renegades Vs Sydney Thunder Match Odds
- Match Odds – Melbourne Renegades 11/10 – Sydney Thunder 8/11
- Opening Partnership – Renegades 5/6 – Thunder 10/11– Tie 40/1
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 160+ @ Evs
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 170+ @ 15/8
- Melbourne Renegades Vs Sydney Thunder is Match 22 in the BBL|10. The match is on 1sth January 2021, and starts at 8.15am in the UK.
- The match is being played at Carrara Oval, Carrara, Queensland. It is officially a home match for the Renegades.
- Melbourne Renegades have had a bit of a disaster in this season’s Big Bash League.
- They currently sit bottom of the table with 4 points from five matches. They have won just once, and lost four times.
- It’s not just the defeats for the Melbourne Renegades that is the problem, it’s the manner of the defeats.
- Last time out they lost to Sydney Sixers by 2 wickets, when they seemingly had the game in the bag.
- Prior to that, the Renegades have conceded over 200 runs twice, resulting in defeats of 129 runs to the Thunder (Match 14), and 145 runs to Sydney Sixers (Match 6).
- Sydney Thunder are at the opposite end of the table to their opponents.
- They sit second in the table with 15 points from five matches, having won four, and lost one.
- Alex Hales finally found his form in his last outing, smashing 71 runs off just 29 balls.
- Sam Billings is now available for the Thunder, and he will only strengthen their batting and fielding.
Cricket Spread Betting
- Melbourne Renegades /Sydney Thunder – Sell @ 2 Buy @ 10
- Melbourne Renegades – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 42 Buy @ 48
- Sydney Thunder – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 52 Buy @ 58
For more information about spread betting, check out our cricket spread betting explained page.
Melbourne Renegades Vs Sydney Thunder Prediction 1/1/21
On current form there can only be one winner in this match, as these are two sides with completely contrasting form.
The Renegades rely too much on the aging Shaun Marsh, and Australia captain Aaron Finch. If they don’t produce, Melbourne seem to struggle.
While the Thunder have a mix of stroke players and explosive power throughout their team. Big hitting has been the key to their success this season.
Baring a remarkable turnaround, it has to be another win for the Thunder.