Cricket Betting – South Africa Vs Pakistan 7/4/21 is Match 3 of the ODI Series, here we bring you the latest match odds, along with our free cricket betting tips & match prediction.
South Africa vs Pakistan Match Prediction
SA vs Pak Prediction – South Africa To Win
SA vs Pakistan Betting Odds
- 10Cric >>> South Africa @ 2,05 – Pakistan @ 1.73
- Casumo >>> South Africa @ 2.10 – Pakistan @ 1.73
- Betfair >>> South Africa @ 2.00 – Pakistan @ 1.80
SA vs Pakistan Match Summary and Preview
- South Africa Vs Pakistan – Match 3 of the T20 Series (3 matches in total)
- Venue – SuperSport Park, Centurion, South Africa
- Date – 7th April 2021
- Time – 10am SAST/ 9am UK
- Format – 50 Over ODI – Day Match
- Our Cricket Betting Tips page has more free tips like this, and IPL free betting tips.
South Africa vs Pakistan Betting Tips & Prediction 7/4/21
- This the deciding match of the series with both sides having won one-a-piece.
- The visitors won the first match by 3 wickets. South Africa levelled up the series by winning the second match by 17 runs.
- Despite scoring 193 for Pakistan in the second match, Fakhar Zaman couldn’t get his side over the line.
- Zaman was controversially ran out in the final over of the match.
- Debate has raged about whether South Africa wicket-keeper Quinton de Kock’s role in the run out was fake fielding, which would have resulted in a 5 run penalty for South Africa, and the ball needing to be re-bowled.
- Quinton de Kock, David Miller, Anrich Nortje, Kagiso Rabada and Lungi Ngidi are all out of this match. The trio are heading to India for the IPL.
- Pakistan are not without their problems, and their middle order is a real concern.
- I’m expecting another close match in the decider, but I’m just going to go with the hosts.
- South Africa are at home, and with better odds on offer, I feel that makes them the better value bet.
SA vs Pakistan Head-To-Head
- 4/4/21 – South Africa won by 17 runs
- 2/4/21 – Pakistan won by 3 wickets
- 23/6/19 – Pakistan won by 49 runs
- 30/1/19 – South Africa won by 7 wickets
- 27/1/19 – Pakistan won by 8 wickets