Cricket Betting Blog New Customers Offer - Deposit ₹1000, play with ₹2500 + a ₹500 Free Bet Gift; Bonus Code 10CRIC - 18+ T+Cs Apply
Cricket Betting – South Africa vs Pakistan 10/4/21 is Match 1 of the T20 Series, here we bring you the latest match odds, along with our free SA vs Pak cricket betting tips & match prediction.
South Africa vs Pakistan Match Prediction
SA vs Pak Prediction – Pakistan To Win
SA vs Pak Betting Odds
- 10Cric >>> South Africa @ 2.15 – Pakistan @ 1.62
- Casumo >>> South Africa @ 2.45 – Pakistan @ 1.55
- Betfair >>> South Africa @ 2.25 – Pakistan @ 1.61
SA vs Pakistan Match Summary and Preview
- South Africa Vs Pakistan – Match 1 of the T20 Series (4 matches in total)
- SA vs Pak Venue – The Wanderers Stadium, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Date – 10th April 2021
- Time – 2.30pm SAST/ 1.30pm UK
- Format – T20 Day Match
- SA vs Pak Toss –
- More free tips can be found on our Cricket Betting Tips page
SA vs Pak Betting Tips & Prediction 10/4/21
- This is the first of a four match T20 series.
- The two sides only met in a triple header series 2 months ago. On that occasion, Pakistan won 2-1 on home soil.
- All three matches were competitive, and South Africa would have been buoyed by the fact that they were competitive with what was basically their second string.
- The same sort of issues dog South Africa this time around as well.
- The hosts go into this series short of at least 5 of their main T20 squad, who are all at the IPL.
- As well as losing players to the IPL, Temba Bavuma and Dwaine Pretorius are both out injured.
- Pakistan don’t have such problems with the IPL, and come into this series as favourites.
- They have Babar Azam and Fakhar Zaman (recalled to T20 squad) in superb form.
- As well as that, they also have Mohammad Hafeez back in the side, after he missed the whole of the previous T20 series.
- Pakistan go into this series on a high. They’ve won the ODI series, and they have a great chance to add an overseas T20 series to their list of victories.
- Taking all of this into consideration, I can only tip a win for the visitors today.
SA vs Pakistan Head-To-Head
- 14/2/21 – Pakistan won by 4 wickets
- 13/2/21 – South Africa won by 6 wickets
- 11/2/21 – Pakistan won by 3 runs
- 6/2/19 – Pakistan won by 27 runs
- 3/2/19 – South Africa won by 7 runs