Cricket Betting – New Zealand Vs Bangladesh 23/3/21 is Match 2 of the ODI Series, here we bring you the latest match odds, along with our free cricket betting tips and match prediction.
New Zealand Vs Bangladesh Match Prediction
Prediction – New Zealand To Win
New Zealand Vs Bangladesh Match Betting Odds
- 10Cric >>> New Zealand @ 1.09 – Bangladesh @ 6.40
- Casumo >>> New Zealand @ 1.09 – Bangladesh @ 7.50
- Betfair >>> New Zealand @ 1.10 – Bangladesh @ 7.00
Match Summary and Preview
- New Zealand Vs Bangladesh – Match 2 of the ODI Series (3 matches in total)
- Venue – Hagley Oval, Christchurch, New Zealand
- Date – 23rd March 2021
- Time – 2pm NZDT/ 1.00am UK
- Format – 50 Over Day/Night Match
- More free Cricket Betting Tips
New Zealand Vs Bangladesh Betting Tips 23/3/21
- New Zealand lead the best of three match series 1-0, and can wrap the series up in this match with a game to spare.
- The Kiwis made light work of Bangladesh in the first match, winning by 8 wickets with a huge 172 balls remaining. As thrashings go, this was one hell of a thrashing.
- There is still no Ross Taylor available to the Black Caps, but after such a convincing win, why would they want to change the team.
- Kane Williamson is also unavailable for New Zealand. The Kiwi skipper has been ruled out of the 50 Over series.
- For Bangladesh, the tour couldn’t have got off to a much worse start.
- In the 8 wicket defeat, the Bangladeshis were bowled out for just 131. Their top scorer was Mahmudullah with just 27.
- It’s hard to see anything other than another win for New Zealand in this match.
New Zealand Vs Bangladesh Head-To-Head
- 20/3/21 – New Zealand won by 8 wickets
- 5/6/19 – New Zealand won by 2 wickets
- 19/2/19 – New Zealand won by 88 runs
- 15/2/19 – New Zealand won by 8 wickets
- 13/2/19 – New Zealand won by 8 wickets