Cricket Betting – New Zealand Vs Bangladesh 20/3/21 is Match 1 of the ODI Series, here we bring you the latest match odds, along with our free cricket betting tips and match prediction.
New Zealand Vs Bangladesh Match Prediction
Prediction – New Zealand To Win
Cricket Betting Blog New Customers Offer - Deposit ₹1000, play with ₹2500 + a ₹500 Free Bet Gift; Bonus Code 10CRIC - 18+ T+Cs Apply
Match Betting Odds
- 10Cric >>> New Zealand @ 1.12 – Bangladesh @ 5.55
- Casumo >>> New Zealand @ 1.13 – Bangladesh @ 6.00
- Betfair >>> New Zealand @ 1.14 – Bangladesh @ 5.00
Match Summary and Preview
- New Zealand Vs Bangladesh – Match 1 of the ODI Series (3 matches in total)
- Venue – University Oval, Dunedin, New Zealand
- Date – 20th March 2021
- Time – 11am NZDT/ 10.00pm UK (19th March)
- Format – 50 Over Day Match
New Zealand Vs Bangladesh Betting Tips 20/3/21
- New Zealand go into this match without either captain Kane Williamson, or batsman Ross Taylor.
- This is the first 50 Over match in 6 years that the Kiwis will be without both Williamson and Taylor.
- Williamson is out of the whole ODI series due to an elbow injury. He is still expected to feature in the IPL though.
- Taylor is definitely out of the first match with a hamstring strain, but the Kiwis hope to have him available again for the second match.
- New Zealand are also without Colin de Grandhomme and Lockie Ferguson.
- Bangladesh are missing influential Shakib Al Hasan, which for the tourists is as big a miss as Williamson is for the host.
- Will the loss of Shakib wreck the tourists chances of pulling off a shock?
- Despite the loss of two of the Kiwi’s main batsmen, I’m still expecting them to be too strong for the Bangladeshis.
- They still have their main bowling line up available, and Trent Boult and Tim Southee are deadly performers in home conditions.
- And in the batting, Devon Conway is likely to get his chance, and he has been in explosive form this season.
New Zealand Vs Bangladesh Head-To-Head
- 5/6/19 – New Zealand won by 2 wickets
- 19/2/19 – New Zealand won by 88 runs
- 15/2/19 – New Zealand won by 8 wickets
- 13/2/19 – New Zealand won by 8 wickets
- 9/6/17 – Bangladesh won by 5 wickets