Cricket Betting – New Zealand Vs Australia 5/3/21 is the 4th T20 match of Australia’s tour of New Zealand, here we bring you the latest match odds, along with our free cricket betting tips and match prediction.
New Zealand Vs Australia 4th T20 Prediction
Prediction – Australia To Win
Match Summary and Preview
- New Zealand Vs Australia – This is the 4th T20 of the five match series between New Zealand and Australia.
- The venue for the match is Westpac Stadium, Wellington, New Zealand.
- The original venue was supposed to be Eden Park, but the match was moved due to a Covid-19 outbreak. This is also the reason the match will be played behind closed doors.
- The match is on 5th March 2021, with a start time of 6am in the UK, which is 7pm local time.
New Zealand Vs Australia 4th T20 Betting Tips 5/3/21
- New Zealand lead the series 2-1, with two matches left to play.
- After showing signs of revival in the 2nd T20, Australia finally got their first win of the series in the third match.
- Batting first, Australia made an imposing 208/4 from their 20 Overs.
- Aussie Skipper Aaron Finch finally found some runs, with 69 off 44 balls.
- Glenn Maxwell also hit form with the bat, smashing 70 off just 31 balls at a strike rate of 225.81.
- Despite those contributions, Ashton Agar was man of the match after taking 6/30 from his 4 Overs.
- For New Zealand, Martin Guptill continued his return to form with 43 off 28 balls. Guptill wasn’t really supported by anyone other than Devon Conway (38).
- The Kiwi’s never really looked like getting near to Australia’s total, and eventually were skittled out for just 144 in 17.1 Overs.
- I believe that the Aussies have the stronger team, and so far it has been mainly individual cameos that have won the two matches for New Zealand.
- This is why I’m backing the Aussies to win this and take the series to a decider next week.
- Our Cricket Betting Tips page has stacks more tips like this one, all 100% free!
- New Zealand – Kane Williamson (C), Martin Guptill, Tim Seifert, Devon Conway, Glenn Phillips, Jimmy Neesham, Mitchell Santner, Kyle Jamieson, Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi, Trent Boult, Mark Chapman, Hamish Bennett, (Finn Allen, Standby).
- Australia – Aaron Finch (C), Josh Philippe (WK), Matthew Wade (WK), Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Mitchell Marsh, Ashton Turner, Ashton Agar, Jhye Richardson, Kane Richardson, Adam Zampa, Jason Behrendorff, Ben Mc Dermott (WK), Riley Meredith, Daniel Sams, Tanveer Sangha, D’Arcy Short, Andrew Tye.
New Zealand Vs Australia Head-To-Head
- 3/3/21 – Australia won by 64 runs
- 25/2/21 – New Zealand won by 4 runs
- 22/2/21 – New Zealand won by 53 runs
- 21/2/18 – Australia won by 19 runs
- 16/2/18 – Australia won by 5 wickets