IPL 2021 Betting – Match 27 Prediction– Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings on 1/5/21 is the 27th Match in the 2021 Indian Premier League, here we bring you the latest match betting info, along with our MI vs CSK betting tips and match prediction.
MI vs CSK Betting Tips & Prediction 2021
MI vs CSK Prediction – Chennai To Win
Latest MI vs CSK Betting Odds
- 10Cric >>> MI @ 1.64 – CSK @ 2.15
- Casumo >>> MI @ 1.75 – CSK @ 2.05
- Betfair >>> MI @ 1.73 – CSK @ 2.10
2022 IPL Betting - Latest Betting Odds
MI vs CSK Match Summary and Preview
- Mumbai Indians (MI) vs Chennai Super Kings (CSK)
- Match 27 of the 2021 IPL
- MI vs CSK Venue – Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi, India
- Date – 1st May 2021
- Time – 7.30pm IST / 3pm UK
- MI vs CSK Toss –
- Format – T20 Night Match
- MI vs CSK Result –
- MI vs CSK Player of the Match –
Here at CBB we have plenty more free Cricket Betting Tips on all major matches, including all 60 matches in the 2021 IPL.
You can also read more about the IPL on our Indian Premier League betting page.
Mumbai Indians Squad
- Rohit Sharma (C), Aditya Tare, Anmolpreet Singh, Anukul Roy, Dhawal Kulkarni, Hardik Pandya, Ishan Kishan, Jasprit Bumrah, Jayant Yadav, Kieron Pollard, Krunal Pandya, Quinton de Kock, Rahul Chahar, Suryakumar Yadav, Chris Lynn, Mohsin Khan, Saurabh Tiwary, Trent Boult, Adam Milne, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Piyush Chawla, James Neeshan, Yudhvir Charak, Marco Jansen, Arjun Tendulkar.
Chennai Super Kings Squad
- MS Dhoni (C), Narayan Jagadeesabn, Suresh Raina, Ruturaj Gaikwad, KM Asif, Karn Sharma, Ambati Rayudu, Deepak Chahar, Faf du Plessis, Shardul Thakur, Ravindra Jadeja, Imran Tahir, Robin Uthappa, Moeen Ali, K Gowtham, Cheteshwar Pujara, M.Harisankar Reddy, K.Bhagath Varma, C Hari Nishaanth, R Sai Kishore, Mitchell Santner, Dwayne Bravo, Lungi Ngidi, Sam Curran (Josh Hazlewood withdrawn).
MI vs CSK Head-To-Head
- 23/10/20 – Mumbai won by 10 wickets
- 19/9/20 – CSK won by 5 wickets
- 12/5/19 – Mumbai won by 1 run
- 7/5/19 – Mumbai won by 6 wickets
- 26/4/19 – Mumbai won by 46runs