PSL 2021 Betting – Match 15 Prediction – Lahore Qalandars vs Islamabad United on 9/6/21 is the 15th Match in the 2021 Pakistan Super League, here we bring you the latest match betting info, along with our LQ vs IU betting tips and match prediction.
LQ vs IU Betting Tips & Prediction 2021
LQ vs IU Prediction – Lahore to Win
Latest LQ vs IU Betting Odds
LQ vs IU Match Summary and Preview
- Lahore Qalandars (LQ) vs Islamabad United (IU)
- Match 15 of the 2021 PSL
- LQ vs IU Venue – Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
- Date – 9th June 2021
- Time – 9pm PST/ 5pm UK
- LQ vs IU Toss – Lahore won toss and elected to field first
- Format – T20 Night Match
- LQ vs IU Result – Lahore won by 5 wickets
- LQ vs IU Player of the Match – Rashid Khan
Here at CBB we have plenty more free Cricket Betting Tips on all major matches, including all remaining PSL 2021 fixtures.
You can also read more about the PSL on our Pakistan Super League betting page.
Here we go, the PSL season is finally getting going again, and we’re starting back with Lahore Qalandars vs Islamabad United.
These two sit 4th and 3rd in the table respectively, and have identical wins (3), losses (1) and points (6). Islamabad sit 3rd, simply down the Net Run Rate (NRR).
A lot has changed within the squads since the league was postponed. The English contingent of players are no longer available. And a lot of the West Indian players will only be partially available for the remainder of the competition.
Both sides have won 3 and lost 1, so both are doing okay in the PSL. But with no games having taken place for the last few weeks, it’s hard to judge on form.
Looking at the squads, and with conditions hot in Abu Dhabi, I’m going with Lahore to win this one.
They have a decent looking bowling line up, with Rashid Khan the main attraction. And with Rashid’s skills in dry and dusty conditions, I have to go with the Qalandars.
LQ vs IU Head-To-Head
- 4/3/20 – Islamabad won by 71 runs
- 23/2/20 – Islamabad won by 1 wicket
- 9/3/19 – Islamabad won by 49 runs
- 14/2/19 – Islamabad won by 5 wickets
- 8/3/18 – Islamabad won by 6 wickets