IPL 2021 Betting – Match 5 Prediction– Kolkata Knight Riders vs Mumbai Indians on 13/4/21 is the 5th Match in the 2021 Indian Premier League, here we bring you the latest match betting info, along with our KKR vs MI betting tips and match prediction.
Kolkata Knight Riders vs Mumbai Indians Prediction
KKR vs MI Prediction – Mumbai Indians To Win
KKR vs MI Latest Betting Odds
- 10Cric >>> KKR @ 2.20 – Mumbai @ 1.64
- Casumo >>> KKR @ 2.10 – Mumbai @ 1.72
- Betfair >>> KKR @ 2.25 – Mumbai @ 1.62
KKR vs MI Match Summary and Preview
- Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) vs Mumbai Indians (MI)
- Match 5 of the 2021 IPL
- KKR vs MI Venue – MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chepauk, Chennai, India
- Date – 13th April 2021
- Time – 8.30pm IST / 3pm UK
- Format – T20 Night Match
- KKR vs MI Toss –
2021 IPL Betting - Latest Betting Odds
Here at CBB we have plenty more free Cricket Betting Tips on all major matches, including all 60 matches in the 2021 IPL.
You can also read more about the IPL on our Indian Premier League betting page.
KKR vs MI Betting Tips & Prediction 2021
Despite tipping them, it was no huge surprise to see Mumbai Indians lose their opening match. After all, they always do. That said, they are the best side in the competition, so why wouldn’t you tip them?
Anyway, onto Mumbai’s second match, and this is where their tournament generally starts.
Their opponents are Eoin Morgan’s Kolkata Knight Riders side, who got their 2021 IPL off to a winning start, beating SRH by 10 runs on Sunday.
For Mumbai, their 2 wicket defeat to RCB in their opening match was a night of missed opportunities.
They got off to a flyer with the bat, before getting pegged back late on in the innings. Then in the field, Rohit Sharma’s team got themselves well back in front, before a late flurry by AB de Villiers snatched the game from their grasp.
More often than not, Mumbai would have won that match.
I am really torn with my selection for this fixture. KKR were very impressive in their opening match. They are led by the experienced Eoin Morgan, and maybe he has now started to settle into the role, having assumed it mid way through last season’s competition.
Flick of a coin for this match, but I’m going to go with the experience and know how of the Mumbai Indians. It’s just hard to see them losing their opening two matches, so I expect to see them win another tight match.
Kolkata Knight Riders Squad
- Eoin Morgan (C), Dinesh Karthik, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Kuldeep Yadav, Nitish Rana, Prasidh Krishna, Rinku Singh, Sandeep Warrier, Shivam Mavi, Shubman Gill, Sunil Narine, Pat Cummins, Rahul Tripathi, Varun Chakravarthy, Pawan Negi, Tim Seifert, Shakib al Hasan, Sheldon Jackson, Vaibhav Arora, Karun Nair, Harbhajan Singh, Venkatesh Iyer, Andre Russell, Ben Cutting, Lockie Ferguson.
Mumbai Indians Squad
- Rohit Sharma (C), Aditya Tare, Anmolpreet Singh, Anukul Roy, Dhawal Kulkarni, Hardik Pandya, Ishan Kishan, Jasprit Bumrah, Jayant Yadav, Kieron Pollard, Krunal Pandya, Quinton de Kock, Rahul Chahar, Suryakumar Yadav, Chris Lynn, Mohsin Khan, Saurabh Tiwary, Trent Boult, Adam Milne, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Piyush Chawla, James Neeshan, Yudhvir Charak, Marco Jansen, Arjun Tendulkar.
KKR vs MI Head-To-Head
- 16/10/20 – Mumbai won by 8 wickets
- 23/9/20 – Mumbai won by 49 runs
- 5/5/19 – Mumbai won by 9 wickets
- 28/4/19 – KKR won by 34 runs
- 9/5/18 – Mumbai won by 102 runs