Cricket Betting – Afghanistan Vs Zimbabwe 2/3/21 is the 1st Test match of the series, here we bring you the latest match odds and spread betting, along with our free cricket betting tips and match prediction.
Prediction – Afghanistan To Win
- Casumo >>> Afghanistan @ 1.30 – The Draw @ 9.50 – Zimbabwe @ 5.00
- Betfair >>> Afghanistan @ 1.25 – The Draw @ 9.50 – Zimbabwe @ 5.00
Afghanistan Vs Zimbabwe 1st Test Preview
- Afghanistan Vs Zimbabwe– 1st Test – 2nd March to 6th Match, 2021.
- Play starts at 6am in the UK, which is 10am local time.
- The match is at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
- It is officially a home match for Afghanistan.
- This is the first Test match of a two match series.
- After the two Test matches, there are a further three T20s.
- Our Cricket Betting Tips page has stacks more tips like this one, all 100% free!
Afghanistan Vs Zimbabwe 1st Test Betting Tips and Prediction 2/3/21
- This will be the first time these two teams have met in a Test match.
- The match will also only be the fifth Test match played by Afghanistan in their brief history as a Test playing nation.
- The match will be Afghanistan’s first Test appearance since November 2019 due to a general lack of fixtures for the lesser nations, and Covid-19 restrictions.
- It will also be the first Test match Zimbabwe have played since February 2020.
- In Afghan team news, Asghar Afghan has been reinstated as captain for this match. The idea is to help ease the burden on Rashid Khan.
- Khan is a doubt for the Test match, the spinning sensation picked up a finger injury in the PSL.
- In total, Afghanistan have eight uncapped players in their squad.
- Zimbabwe are without a whole host of first team regulars.
- Brendan Taylor, Craig Ervine, Kyle Jarvis, Tendai Chatara, Chamu Chibhabha and PJ Moor are all out due to a mixture of illness and injury.
- Afghanistan’s odds look very short on what is likely to be a slow docile wicket.
- The best I can see Zimbabwe getting out of this match is a draw.
- If forced to pick a winner, I would back Afghanistan. Although I’m very reluctant at such short odds.
- Afghanistan – To Follow
- Zimbabwe – To Follow
Our cricket spread betting explained page has more information about spread betting.