Free Bets and Bookmakers
There are hundreds of pounds worth of free bets available with bookmakers just for opening new accounts and placing qualifying bets…….
- 888 Sport – Get £88.00 In Free Bets
- 10Bet – Choose From A £25.00, £50.00 or £100.00 Free Bet
- Bet365 – £200 In Sign Up Bonuses
- Betdaq – £25.00 Free No Lose Bet
- Betfair – £50.00 Free Bet
- Betfred – £25.00 Free Bet
- BetVictor – £25.00 Free Bet
- Boylesports – Get 2x£25.00 Free Bets
- Coral – Bet £5.00 Get A £20.00 Free Bet
- Ladbrokes – £50.00 Free Bet
- Paddy Power – £50.00 Free Bet
- SeanieMac – 2x£25.00 Free Bets
- SkyBet – £30.00 Free Bet
- SportingBet – £50.00 Free Bet
- Stan James – £10.00 Free Bet
- TitanBet – £25.00 Free Bet
- Totepool – Bet £5.00 Get £10.00 Free Bet
- Unibet – £25.00 First Deposit Match Up
- William Hill – £25.00 Free Bet
- Winner – £20.00 Free Bet
The usual way that these free bets work is the bookmaker will match your first/qualifying bet, with a free bet of the same value, up to a maximum amount.
To make sure you make the most of the free bets on offer, I would use the matched betting method.
Also, only open accounts where you can claim the maximum amount of free bet on offer. For example, only open a Coral account if you can afford to place a £50.00 qualifying bet.
If you don’t have enough, open an account offering a smaller free bet, one for £10.00 or £25.00. You can then use these smaller free bets to build up your betting bank, until you have enough money to open a Coral account and place a £50.00 qualifying bet.
As more and more new brands emerge, the free bets keep on coming. There are hundreds of pounds of free bets available now – as you can see from this page alone. As well as all the free bets already on this page, you can go here for more free bets online.
I would recommend that before placing any bets, it is wise to check the terms and conditions of all the individual bookmakers as most have rules relating to what bets are, or are not acceptable.
For example, some bookies will only allow qualifying or free bets to be placed at odds of better than evens. You may also only have a limited amount of time to use the free bet in, or the value of the free bet could be based on your first deposit, etc.
This is why it’s so important to know what the rules are before parting with any cash.