Free Bets and Bookmakers
There are hundreds of pounds worth of free bets available with bookmakers just for opening new accounts and placing qualifying bets…….
- 888 Sport – Treble Odds On First Bet
- 10Bet – £200.00 Welcome Bonus
- Bet365 – £200.00 Welcome Bonus
- Betdaq – £25.00 Free No Lose Bet
- Betfair – £30.00 Free Bet
- Betfred – £30.00 Free Bet
- BetVictor – £25.00 Free Bet
- Boylesports – Get 2x£25.00 Free Bets
- Coral – Bet £5.00 Get A £20.00 Free Bet
- Ladbrokes – £50.00 Free Bet
- Paddy Power – £30.00 Free Bet
- SeanieMac – 2x£25.00 Free Bets
- SkyBet – £20.00 Free Bet
- SportingBet – £50.00 Free Bet
- Stan James – £10.00 Free Bet
- TitanBet – £25.00 Free Bet
- Totepool – Bet £5.00 Get £10.00 Free Bet
- Unibet – £25.00 First Deposit Match Up
- William Hill – £20.00 Free Bet
- Winner – £200.00 in Free Bets
The usual way that these free bets work is the bookmaker will match your first/qualifying bet, with a free bet of the same value, up to a maximum amount.
To make sure you make the most of the free bets on offer, I would use the matched betting method. Start with the smallest bet and work your up.
Also, only open accounts where you can claim the maximum amount of free bet on offer. For example, only open an account with a bookmaker offering a £50.00 free bet, if you can afford to place a £50.00 qualifying bet. There is little point opening an account with this bookmaker and only claiming a £10.00 free bet, you may as well just open an account with a bookmaker offering a £10.00 free bet instead.
If you can’t afford to place a £50.00 qualifying bet, then open an account with a bookie offering a smaller free bet, one for £10.00 or £20.00. You can then use these smaller free bets to build up your betting bank, until you have enough money to open an account with the online bookmaker offering the £50.00 free bet.
As more and more new brands emerge, the free bets keep on coming. There are hundreds of pounds of free bets available now – as you can see from this page alone.
I would recommend that before placing any bets, it is wise to check the terms and conditions of all the individual online bookmakers as most have rules relating to what bets are, or are not acceptable. For example, some bookies will only allow qualifying bets to be placed at odds of Even money (2.00), or greater. You may also only have a limited amount of time to use the free bet in, some bookmakers stipulate that you have to have used your free bet within seven days, etc.
This is why it’s so important to know what the rules are before parting with any cash.