ODI Betting – England vs Sri Lanka on 29/6/21 is the 1st ODI in the three match 50 Over series, here we bring you the latest match betting info, along with our ENG vs SL betting tips and match prediction.
England vs Sri Lanka Betting Odds
- 10Cric >>> ENG @ 1.08 – SL @ 8.00
- Casumo >>> ENG @ 1.12 – SL @ 7.00
- Betfair >>> ENG @ 1.10 – SL @ 15/2
England vs Sri Lanka Match Summary
- England (ENG) vs Sri Lanka (SL)
- Match 1 of 3 match ODI series
- ENG vs SL Venue – Durham
- Date – 29th June 2021
- Time – 11.00am UK
- ENG vs SL Toss – Eng won too and elected to field first
- Format – 50 Over ODI, Day Match
- ENG vs SL Result – To Follow
- ENG vs SL Player of the Match –
Sri Lanka’s tour of England consists of 6 match white ball matches, full itinerary can be found here.
We will also be bringing you our free cricket betting tips on all six matches of the tour.
ENG vs SL Betting Tips & Match Prediction 29/6/21
Eoin Morgan’s England side cruised to victory in the recent T20 series, winning 3-0 with a clean sweep.
In this slightly longer format of the game, it’s hard to see Sri Lanka closing the gap. If anything, it will probably widen.
At just 1/12 to win the game today, we need to find a value bet. England’s test captain Joe Root is set to come back for this format, so with no Buttler, no Stokes, and probably no Jason Roy either, Root may be a decent bet to be the top England batsman today.
England skipper Eoin Morgan hasn’t been in great form either, so this might just be the day for Root to come good.
Root is 11/4 to top score for the hosts, and that may make for a more value bet.