Match 12 in Super Smash is Wellington Firebirds Vs Northern Knights on 9/1/21, here we bring you our match preview, latest betting odds, spread betting, and top match prediction.
Best Cricket Betting Sites
Wellington Firebirds Vs Northern Knights Betting Odds
- Match Odds – Wellington Firebirds 8/11 – Northern Knights 11/10
- Opening Partnership – Firebirds 8/11 – Knights Evs – Tie 40/1
- Wellington Firebirds Vs Northern Knights is Match 12 in the New Zealand Super Smash.
- The match is on 9th January 2021, and starts at 2.10am in the UK.
- The venue for the match is Basin Reserve, Wellington.
- Wellington Firebirds sit top of the table with 12 points from their three matches.
- They have a 100% win record, with three wins from three.
- This is the Firebirds first match since 1st January.
- Back then in the reverse fixture, Wellington beat the Knights by 9 wickets, with 24 balls remaining.
- The Northern Knights have had a disappointing Super Smash so far.
- The sit second bottom of the table with just 4 points from four matches. They’ve won one, and lost three.
- In their last fixture, the Knights beat Central Districts by 6 wickets with 14 balls remaining.
Cricket Spread Betting
- Wellington Firebirds/Northern Knights – Sell @ 4 Buy @ 12
- Wellington Firebirds – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 54 Buy @ 60
- Northern Knights – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 40 Buy @ 46
For more information about spread betting, check out our cricket spread betting explained page.
Wellington Firebirds Vs Northern Knights Prediction 9/1/21
If things weren’t already going well enough for the Firebirds, the news has just got even better with Tom Blundell available to play for them.
Fresh from representing the Black Caps in their series win over Pakistan, Blundell has come straight into the Firebirds squad, and is set to make his first Super Smash appearance of the season.
With Finn Allen already firing for in-form Wellington, the addition of Blundell suggests it could be a difficult evening for the Knights, and I’m going for a home win.