Match 51 in BBL|10 is Sydney Thunder Vs Adelaide Strikers on 24/1/21, and here we bring you our match preview, latest odds, spread betting, and top prediction on the Thunder Vs Strikers.
Thunder Vs Strikers Betting
- Match Odds – Sydney Thunder 4/5 – Adelaide Strikers Evs
- Opening Partnership –Thunder 4/5 – Strikers Evs – Tie 40/1
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 160+ @ 5/6
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 170+ @ 15/8
Sydney Thunder Vs Adelaide Strikers Match Preview
- Sydney Thunder Vs Adelaide Strikers is Match 51 in the BBL|10.
- The match is on 24th January, and starts at 5.05am (UK time).
- The venue for this fixture is the Adelaide Oval, South Australia. This is officially a home match for the Thunder.
- Sydney Thunder sit third in the Big Bash table with 27 points from twelve matches.
- A win for the Thunder would secure qualification for the play-offs.
- So far this season, they’ve won seven, and lost five.
- Adelaide Strikers have to win this match, or they will be relying on other results to qualify.
- The Strikers currently sit sixth in the table on 24 points from twelve matches.
- They’ve won six and lost six of their twelve matches.
Cricket Spread Betting
- Thunder/Strikers – Sell @ 0 – Buy @ 8
- Sydney Thunder – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 49 Buy @ 55
- Adelaide Strikers – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 45 Buy @ 51
For more information about spread betting, check out our cricket spread betting explained page.
Thunder Vs Strikers Head-To-Head
- 1/2/20 – Thunder won by 8 runs
- 31/12/19 – Thunder won by 3 runs
- 21/12/19 – No Result
- 13/1/19 – Thunder won by 71 runs
- 31/12/18 – Strikers won by 20 runs
Sydney Thunder Vs Adelaide Strikers Prediction 24/1/21
Sydney Thunder’s form has been a bit patchy of late, but that was all forgotten on Friday when they thrashed Sydney Sixers by 46 runs.
This was thanks in the main to a magnificent century from Alex Hales.
Coming off the back of such a big win will give the Thunder’s confidence a magnificent boost.
Adelaide Strikers are also coming off the back of a great win. In their last match they thrashed Brisbane Heat by 82 runs, thanks largely to another centurion, Alex Carey.
The Strikers’ batting now looks a lot stronger with captain Travis Head back in the line up. Head only got 25 from 19 balls, but knowing their captain is there, will be a huge shot in the arm for Adelaide.
With the form of both Alex Hales and Alex Carey at the top of the batting for their respective sides, it promises to be cracker of a match, making choosing a winner looks a difficult decision.
Even though it’s a home match for Sydney, it’s at Adelaide’s ground, giving the Strikers a slight advantage.
So in this instance, I’m going with the Strikers to win!