Match 52 in BBL|10 is Sydney Sixers Vs Hobart Hurricanes on 24/1/21, and here we bring you our match preview, latest odds, spread betting, and top prediction on the Sixers Vs Hurricanes.
Cricket Betting Sites
Sixers Vs Hurricanes Betting
- Match Odds – Sydney Sixers 8/11 – Hobart Hurriances 11/10
- Opening Partnership –Sixers 8/11 – Hurricanes Evs – Tie 40/1
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 160+ @ 5/6
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 170+ @ 15/8
Sydney Sixers Vs Hobart Hurriances Match Preview
- Sydney Sixers Vs Hobart Hurricanes is Match 52 in the Big Bash League 2020/21 season, also known as BBL|10.
- The match is on 24th January, and starts at 8.15am (UK time).
- The venue for this fixture is the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), Victoria. This is officially a home match for the Sixers.
- Sydney Sixers sit second in the table, they lost top spot to Perth Scorchers on Saturday.
- The Sixers have 32 points from twelve matches, winning eight, and losing four.
- They have a game in hand on Perth, and will go back top if they beat the Hurricanes.
- Hobart Hurricanes sit seventh in the Big Bash table on 23 points.
- They have played twelve matches, winning six, and losing six.
- The Hurricanes destiny is still in their own hands, if they win this, they go back into the Top 5.
- Our Cricket Betting Tips page has stacks more tips like this one, all 100% free!
Cricket Spread Betting
- Sixers/Hurricanes – Sell @ 0 – Buy @ 8
- Sixers – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 50 Buy @ 56
- Hurricanes – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 44 Buy @ 50
For more information about spread betting, check out our cricket spread betting explained page.
Sixers Vs Hurricanes Head-To-Head
- 10/12/20 – Hurricanes won by 16 runs
- 16/1/20 – No Result
- 20/12/19 – Hurricanes won by 25 runs
- 23/1/19 – Sixers won by 9 wickets
- 4/1/19 – Hurricanes won by 5 wickets
Sydney Sixers Vs Hobart Hurricanes Prediction 24/1/21
The Sixers were knocked off top spot on Saturday by Perth Scorchers. They will be looking to make it a temporary demotion from the top of the table by beating the Hurricanes on Sunday.
It’s the first time in a while they haven’t been top, and it comes on the back of their first defeat in four matches – a 46 run to Sydney Thunder.
The Sixers destiny is still in their own hands though. If they win both their remaining matches, they finish top of the table.
They won’t be panicking too much about the defeat either. It came against a brilliant Ales Hales century, and the match set a record for the most runs scored in a Big Bash innings. So it could be regarded as a freak result.
The Hurricanes have lost three of their last four. Two against the Scorchers, and one against Sydney Thunder. They’ve lost their way a bit lately, and will be looking to the returning Matthew Wade to try and get them back to winning ways.
With a batting line up consisting of Wade and Dawid Malan, D’Arcy Short and Ben McDermott, they are more than capable, and should really be doing better.
Whether that translates onto the pitch is another matter though, and unless a couple of that quartet fires, I can see them losing this one as well.