Match 35 in BBL|10 is Sydney Sixers Vs Brisbane Heat on 10/1/21, and here we bring you our match preview, latest odds, spread betting, and top prediction on the Scorchers Vs Thunder.
Sixers Vs Heat Betting
- Match Odds – Sydney Sixers 4/5 – Brisbane Heat Evs
- Opening Partnership – Sixers 5/6 – Heat Evs – Tie 33/1
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 160+ @ 8/11
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 170+ @ 6/4
Sydney Sixers Vs Brisbane Heat Match Preview
- Sydney Sixers Vs Brisbane Heat is Match 35 in the Big Bash League 2020/21 season, also known as BBL|10.
- The match is on 10th January, and starts at 8.15am (UK time).
- The venue for this fixture is the Carrara Oval, Queensland. This is officially a home match for the Sixers.
- Sydney Sixers sit second in the Big bash table.
- A win for the Sixers will see them overtake City rivals, Sydney Thunder, and go top of the table.
- They have 21 points from eight matches, winning five, and losing three.
- In the Sixers’ last match they got hammered by 86 runs by Perth Scorchers.
- Brisbane Heat have recovered well from a bad start to BBL|10 and have now moved up the table to 6th place.
- The Heat have 16 points from eight matches. They have won four, and lost four.
- A win tomorrow will take them into the top 3, which was unthinkable about 2 weeks ago.
- Chris Lynn’s Heat side have won their last three fixtures, and four of their last five.
- Their most recent result was a 17 run (D/L) victory Melbourne Stars in a rain effected 10 Overs a match side.
Cricket Spread Betting
- Sydney Sixers/Brisbane Heat – Sell @ 0 Buy @ 8
- Sydney Sixers – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 50 Buy @ 56
- Brisbane Heat – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 44 Buy @ 50
For more information about spread betting, check out our cricket spread betting explained page.
Sydney Sixers Vs Brisbane Heat Prediction 10/1/21
After a tricky start to BBL|10, Brisbane Heat have finally got their season going.
At the top of the innings now, the Heat have Chris Lynn, Max Bryant and Joe Burns.
Bryant looks like he’s due a big score to me. He looks in good nick, and is the top scorer for the Heat, but only has a highest score of 40 so far this season.
The addition of Lewis Gregory has helped Chris Lynn’s team no end, and they are now one of the form teams of BBL|10.
Despite being second in the table, the Sixers’ have stalled a bit lately.
They have lost two of their last three, and included in that run is a 4 wicket defeat to the Heat in the reverse fixture (Match 24).
I’m going on form above league positions in this match, and sticking with the Heat to win again.