Match 30 in BBL|10 is Perth Scorchers Vs Sydney Sixers on 6/1/21, and here we bring you our match preview, latest odds, spread betting, and top prediction on the Scorchers Vs Sixers.
Best Cricket Betting Sites
Scorchers Vs Sixers Betting
- Match Odds – Perth Scorchers 4/5 – Sydney Sixers Evs
- Opening Partnership – Scorchers 4/5 – Sixers Evs – Tie 40/1
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 160+ @ Evs
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 170+ @ 15/8
Perth Scorchers Vs Sydney Sixers Match Preview
- Perth Scorchers Vs Sydney Sixers is Match 30 in the Big Bash League 2020/21 season, also known as BBL|10.
- The match is on 6th January, and starts at 8.15am (UK time).
- The venue for this fixture is the Perth Stadium, Western Australia.
- Perth Scorchers have had a disappointing Big Bash season so far.
- They currently sit second bottom of the table with just 9 points from six matches.
- They’ve won just two, lost three, and had one no result.
- With an array of stars, the Scorchers have seriously underachieved this season.
- The arrival of Jason Roy seems to have given the Scorchers a massive boost, and they have won their last two matches.
- The Scorchers are 8 points from the play off positions, with two matches in hand over 4th placed Adelaide Strikers.
- Wednesday’s opponents, Sydney Sixers are having an exceptional Big Bash campaign.
- The Sixers are currently top of the table with 21 points from seven matches.
- Sydney Sixers have won five matches and lost two.
- In their last match the Sixers beat the Strikers by 7 wickers with 12 balls remaining.
- Prior to that they did lose to an improving Brisbane Heat by 4 wickets.
Cricket Spread Betting
- Perth Scorchers/Sydney Sixers – Sell @ 2 Buy @ 10
- Perth Scorchers – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 52 Buy @ 58
- Sydney Sixers – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 42 Buy @ 48
For more information about spread betting, check out our cricket spread betting explained page.
Perth Scorchers Vs Sydney Sixers Prediction 6/1/21
The Scorchers Vs Sixers looks set to be a classic with two in form teams clashing in Western Australia.
The bookies make the Scorchers favourites, despite them being 6 places beneath their opponents in the Big Bash table.
This is down to the quality that oozes through the Scorchers team. On paper, they simply look stronger than Sydney Sixers.
It’s hard to write the Sixers off though.
They have a strong batting line up with three decent stroke players at the top, backed up with some ferocious middle order hitters.
Their bowling looks slightly suspect though.
So combining that with a Scorchers team who have finally found some form, I’m going for the men from Western Australia to win this one!