Match 25 in BBL|10 is Perth Scorchers Vs Melbourne Renegades on 3/1/21, and here we bring you our match preview, latest odds, spread betting, and top prediction.
Cricket Betting Sites
Perth Scorchers Vs Melbourne Renegades Match Odds
- Match Odds – Perth Scorchers 8/13 – Melbourne Renegades 5/4
- Opening Partnership – Scorchers 6/5– Renegades 4/6 – Tie 40/1
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 160+ @ Evs
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 170+ @ 15/8
- Perth Scorchers Vs Melbourne Renegades is Match 26 in the BBL|10.
- The match is on 3rd January 2021, and starts at 5.05am in the UK.
- The match is being played at the Perth Stadium, Western Australia.
- Perth Scorchers sit second bottom of the table with 6 points from five matches.
- The Scorchers have won one, lost three, and have one no result.
- Their opponents, Melbourne Renegades are having an even worse Big Bash campaign.
- The Renegades are bottom of the table with just 4 points from six matches.
- They have won just one match, losing the other five.
Cricket Spread Betting
- Perth Scorchers/Melbourne Renegades – Sell @ 7 Buy @ 15
- Perth Scorchers – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 56 Buy @ 62
- Melbourne Renegades – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 38 Buy @ 44
For more information about spread betting, check out our cricket spread betting explained page.
Perth Scorchers Vs Melbourne Renegades Prediction 3/1/21
It’s been said all season that the Renegades rely on Aaron Finch and Shaun Marsh too much, and it was never better highlighted than in the Renegades last match.
Losing by 7 runs (by D/L method) to Sydney Thunder, the Renegades needed 87 from Shaun Marsh to reach 166/6, to perfectly illustrate the point.
The Scorchers now have the experience and know how of Jason Roy to call on, and they have a far better looking balanced team, and I can only see them winning again.