Match 37 in BBL|10 is Perth Scorchers Vs Hobart Hurricanes on 12/1/21, and here we bring you our match preview, latest odds, spread betting, and top prediction on the Scorchers Vs Hurricanes.
Best Cricket Betting Sites
Scorchers Vs Hurricanes Betting
- Match Odds – Perth Scorchers 4/6 – Hobart Hurricanes 6/5
- Opening Partnership – Scorchers 10/11 – Hurricanes 5/6 – Tie 40/1
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 160+ @ 8/11
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 170+ @ 6/4
Perth Scorchers Vs Hobart Hurricanes Match Preview
- Perth Scorchers Vs Hobart Hurricanes is Match 37 in the Big Bash League 2020/21 season, also known as BBL|10.
- The match is on 12th January, and starts at 8.15am (UK time).
- The venue for this fixture is the Perth Stadium, Western Australia. This is officially a home match for the Scorchers.
- Perth Scorchers sit fifth in the table on 16 points from eight matches.
- The have won four, lost three, and have one No Result to their name this season.
- A win for the Scorchers would see them enter the Top 4, at the expense of opponents, Hobart.
- The Scorchers are just 4 points behind third place Adelaide Strikers, but have played two games less.
- In their last match, Perth beat Sydney Thunder by 17 runs.
- Hobart Hurricanes currently sit fourth in the Big Bash table.
- They have 19 points from nine matches. That’s five wins, and four defeats.
- The Hurricanes have lost their last two matches, the most recent was a defeat of 39 runs by Sydney Thunder.
Cricket Spread Betting
- Perth Scorchers/Hobart Hurricanes – Sell @ 5 Buy @ 13
- Perth Scorchers – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 55 Buy @ 61
- Hobart Hurricanes – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 39 Buy @ 45
For more information about spread betting, check out our cricket spread betting explained page.
Perth Scorchers Vs Hobart Hurricanes Prediction 12/1/21
The Scorchers are the form team in BBL|10, winning their last four matches in a row.
They are up against a formidable batting line up in Hobart though, and this promises to be a run fest.
The problem with Hobart though is their consistency. They’ve lost their last two, while prior to that, they won their previous two.
The batting for the Hurricanes has misfired recently though, in their last match they only managed 128/8, from their 20 Overs.
Although I expect the Hurricanes to put runs on the board at the Perth Stadium, I just think the hosts will have too much for them, and I’m going for a win for Perth.