Match 44 in BBL|10 is Perth Scorchers Vs Brisbane Heat on 19/1/21, and here we bring you our match preview, latest odds, spread betting, and top prediction on the Scorchers Vs Heat.
Cricket Betting Sites
Scorchers Vs Heat Betting
- Match Odds – Perth Scorchers 4/6 – Brisbane Heat 6/5
- Opening Partnership – Scorchers 8/11 – Heat 11/10 – Tie 40/1
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 160+ @ Evs
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 170+ @ 15/8
Perth Scorchers Vs Brisbane Heat Match Preview
- Perth Scorchers Vs Brisbane Heat is Match 44 in the Big Bash League 2020/21 season, also known as BBL|10.
- The match is on 19th January, and starts at 8.15am (UK time).
- The venue for this fixture is the Docklands Stadium (Marvel Stadium), Victoria, Australia. This is officially a home match for the Scorchers.
- Perth Scorchers sit fifth in the table on 21 points from ten games.
- The Scorchers have won five, lost four, and had one No Result.
- In their last match, the Scorchers lost to Sydney Sixers by 7 wickets.
- Prior to that defeat the Scorchers won five matches running. Four of those wins where at their home ground, Perth Stadium.
- The Scorchers haven’t managed to win away from the Perth Stadium this Big Bash.
- Brisbane Heat sit sixth in the BBL|10 table with 20 points from ten matches.
- They sit just 1 point behind today’s opponents.
- So far this season, the Heat have won five and lost five this season.
- In recent form, Heat have won four and lost one. The defeat was to the Sydney Sixers.
- Two of the Heat’s wins have come at Canberra, with the other three on their home ground, the Gabba.
- Neither of these two have played at the Docklands Stadium this season.
Cricket Spread Betting
- Scorchers/Heat – Sell @ 4 Buy @ 12
- Perth Scorchers – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 54 Buy @ 60
- Brisbane Heat – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 40 Buy @ 46
For more information about spread betting, check out our cricket spread betting explained page.
Scorchers Vs Heat Head-To-Head
- 11/1/20 – Scorchers won by 34 runs
- 1/1/20 – Scorchers won by 40 runs
- 1/2/19 – Heat won by 6 wickets
- 5/1/19 – Heat won by 5 wickets
- 5/1/18 – Heat won by 49 runs
Perth Scorchers Vs Brisbane Heat Prediction 19/1/21
With just 3 points separating 2nd and 7th, this is a huge match as six teams are now well in the hunt for the final three play off spots.
The Scorchers are the bookies favourites, and I think that’s fair enough. On paper the men from Perth have one of the strongest looking sides in the competition.
When you compare the batting line ups, a top 3 of Roy, Livingstone and Munro, verses a top 3 of Lynn, Bryant and Denly, you would have to say the Scorchers have the upper hand. Although Chris Lynn is capable of carrying a large bulk of the Heat’s batting on his own shoulders on any given day.
I am slightly concerned about how the Scorchers perform away from the Perth Stadium. The slower pitches don’t suit their excellent pace attack.
Even given that though, I still think their batting line up looks stronger, and that’s why I’m tipping the Scorchers to win this one.