3rd T20 International Prediction – Pakistan Vs South Africa 14/2/21 is the final match of the T20 series, here we bring you the latest match odds and spread betting, along with our free cricket betting tips and match prediction.
Prediction – South Africa to win
- Pakistan Vs South Africa– 3rd T20 international, 14th February, 2021.
- The match is being played at Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore. Start time is 1pm in the UK, 6pm local time.
- Our Cricket Betting Tips page has stacks more tips like this one, all 100% free!
- This fixture is the deciding match of the three match series.
- Pakistan won a tight 1st T20 by just 3 runs off the final ball of the match.
- South Africa bounced back in style winning the 2nd match by 6 wickets, with a huge 22 balls to spare.
- Pakistan captain Babar Azam is 21/10 to be Pakistan top run scorer.
- South Africa’s Dwaine Pretorious bagged himself a five-for with the ball in the second match, and is 7/2 to be top wicket taker in this match.
- For the South African batsmen, Reeza Hendricks is 11/4 favourite to their top run getter.
Pakistan Vs South Africa 3rd T20 Betting Odds
- Match Odds – Pakistan @ 8/15 – South Africa @ 6/4
- Opening Partnership –Pakistan @ 4/6 – SA @ 11/10 – Tie @ 40/1
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 160+ @ 5/6
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 170+ @ 13/8
Pakistan Vs South Africa Head-To-Head
- 13/2/21 – South Africa won by 6 wickets
- 11/2/21 – Pakistan won by 3 runs
- 6/2/19 – Pakistan won by 27 runs
- 3/2/19 – South Africa won by 7 runs
- 1/2/19 – South Africa won by 6 runs
Cricket Spread Betting
- Pakistan/South Africa – Sell @ 10 / Buy @ 18
- Pakistan – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 59 / Buy @ 65
- South Africa – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 35 / Buy @ 41
Our cricket spread betting explained page has more information about spread betting.
Pakistan Vs South Africa 3rd T20 Prediction 14/2/21
Despite having the supposed inferior team on paper, South Africa have arguably been the better team across the two matches.
The visitors ran their hosts very close in the first match, and absolutely thrashed them in the second.
So can South Africa keep up their excellent form and pull off a series win? Well on the evidence of what we’ve seen across the first two games, the answer would have to be, why not!
Call it a gut instinct, but I’m going for the Proteas to pull off an unexpected series win. If nothing else, it looks a 50/50 call, and the South Africans are by far the better odds.