Cricket Betting Sites
2nd T20 International Prediction – Pakistan Vs South Africa 13/2/21 is the second match of the white ball series, here in our match preview we have the latest odds and spread betting, along with our match prediction.
Pakistan Vs South Africa 2nd T20 Betting Odds
- Match Odds – Pakistan @ 8/15 – South Africa @ 6/4
- Opening Partnership –Pakistan @ 4/6 – SA @ 5/4 – Tie @ 33/1
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 160+ @ 5/6
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 170+ @ 13/8
- Pakistan Vs South Africa– 2nd T20 international, 13th February, 2021.
- The match is being played at Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore. Start time is 1pm in the UK, 6pm local time.
- Pakistan won the 1st match of the 3 match series on Thursday.
- Our Cricket Betting Tips page has stacks more tips like this one, all 100% free!
Cricket Spread Betting
- Pakistan/South Africa – Sell @ -1 / Buy @ 7
- Pakistan – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 58 / Buy @ 64
- South Africa – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 36 / Buy @ 42
Our cricket spread betting explained page has more information about spread betting.
Pakistan Vs South Africa Head-To-Head
- 11/2/21 – Pakistan won by 3 runs
- 6/2/19 – Pakistan won by 27 runs
- 3/2/19 – South Africa won by 7 runs
- 1/2/19 – South Africa won by 6 runs
- 22/11/13 – Pakistan won by 6 runs
Pakistan Vs South Africa 2nd T20 Prediction 13/2/21
The first match between these two sides went closer to the death than most observers expected.
The hosts have by far the more experienced and balanced playing XI, but the exuberance of South African’s youth really shone through, and they showed that they will at least be competitive in this series.
The visitors do need to win this today to keep the series alive, and I think they might find that a step too far.
Pakistan have had a chance to size up their opposition now, and I also believe that Thursday’s performance might be as good as it gets for the inexperienced visitors.
One good thing that has come out of South Africa’s spirited display, is that Pakistan’s odds have lengthened for the 2nd match.
We can now get 8/15 on Pakistan, as opposed to the 4/9 on offer for the first match.