Match 7 in Super Smash is Northern Knights Vs Wellington Firebirds on 1/1/21, and here we bring you our match preview, latest betting, and top prediction.
Best Cricket Betting Sites
Northern Knights Vs Wellington Firebirds Betting Odds
- Match Odds – Northern Knights 5/6 – Wellington Firebirds 10/11
- Opening Partnership – Knights 10/11 – Wellington 5/6 – Tie 33/1
- Northern Knights Vs Wellington Firebirds is Match 7 in the Super Smash. The match is on 1st January 2021, and starts at 6.10am in the UK.
- The venue for the match is Bay Oval, Mount Maunganui.
- The Knight’s sit bottom of the table with no points from one game played.
- Their opponents in Match 7, Wellington Firebirds sit second in the table with 8 points from two matches.
- In their only 2020/21 Super Smash match to date, the Knights lost by 45 runs to Central Districts.
- In both of the Firebirds wins, they have scored in the 170s. There have been three winning totals in excess of 200 in the other four Super Smash matches to date.
- Five of the six Super Smash matches to date have been won by the side batting first.
- The Northern Knights are 11/2 in latest cricket betting odds to win the Super Smash outright. The Firebirds are 7/2.
Cricket Spread Betting
- Northern Knights /Wellington Firebirds – Sell @ 0 – Buy @ 8
- Northern Knights – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 45 – Buy @ 51
- Wellington Firebirds – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 49 – Buy @ 55
Northern Knights Vs Wellington Firebirds Prediction 1/1/21
The bookies have this a tight contest, with Northern Knights just edging it.
Northern did get taken to the cleaners by Central in their opening match, but they can be excused a bad day in the bowling department in their season opener.
It might be worth waiting for the toss before making your selection, as five of the six matches to date have been won by the side batting first.
For my selection though, I’m going to go with Northern, as I believe they have the better balanced team.