Match 24 in Super Smash is Northern Knights Vs Auckland Aces on 29/1/21, here we bring you our match preview, latest betting odds, spread betting, and top match prediction.
Cricket Betting Sites
Northern Knights Vs Auckland Aces Betting Odds
- Match Odds – Northern Knights 4/9 – Auckland Aces 7/4
- Opening Partnership – Knights 5/6 – Aces 10/11 – Tie 40/1
- Northern Knights Vs Auckland Aces is Match 24 in the Super Smash.
- The match is on 29th January 2021, and starts at 2.20am in the UK.
- The venue for the match is Seddon Park, Hamilton.
- Northern Knights sit fourth in the table on 12 points from eight matches.
- They have won three times, and lost five times.
- In their last match, the Knights made short work of Canterbury Kings, winning by 8 wickets (via D/L).
- Auckland Aces sit bottom of the Super Smash league with just 4 points from seven matches.
- The Aces lost their opening six matches, finally ending that losing run when they beat Central Districts by 17 runs in their last outing.
Knights Vs Aces Head-To-Head
- 17/1/21 – Kings won by 5 wickets
- 10/1/20 – Knights won by 3 wickets
- 22/12/19 – Kings won by 28 runs
- 2/1/19 – Aces won by 6 wickets
- 6/1/19 – Knights won by 2 runs
Cricket Spread Betting
- Knights/Aces – Sell @ 12 Buy @ 20
- Northern Knights – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 60 Buy @ 66
- Auckland Aces – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 34 Buy @ 40
For more information about spread betting, check out our cricket spread betting explained page.
Northern Knights Vs Auckland Aces Prediction 29/1/21
The Aces ended their losing streak last time out against Central Stags, thanks in the main to an 85 run partnership from Mark Chapman and Robert O’Donnell.
The pair powered the Aces to 199/6 in their 20 Overs, and that was enough to get the Aces their first win.
For the Knights, since the return of Southee and Boult, they have won two from two. The two Kiwi stars have made them look a completely different outfit.
And to add further strength to the Knight’s line up, they now welcome Kane Williamson back into the fold.
This gives the Knights a formidable look, and I just can’t see them losing this one.