Match 45 in BBL|10 is Melbourne Renegades Vs Melbourne Stars on 20/1/21, and here we bring you our match preview, latest odds, spread betting, and top prediction on the Renegades Vs Stars.
Renegades Vs Stars Betting
- Match Odds – Melbourne Renegades 6/4 – Melbourne Stars 8/15
- Opening Partnership –Renegades 5/6 – Stars Evs – Tie 40/1
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 160+ @ 15/8
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 170+ @ 7/2
Melbourne Renegades Vs Melbourne Stars Match Preview
- Melbourne Renegades Vs Melbourne Stars is Match 45 in the Big Bash League 2020/21 season, also known as BBL|10.
- The match is on 20th January, and starts at 8.15am (UK time).
- The venue for this fixture is the Docklands Stadium, Victoria (also known as the Marvel Stadium). This is officially a home match for the Renegades.
- Melbourne Renegades are rock bottom of the Big Bash table, and the end of the competition can’t come soon enough for them.
- The Renegades have just 10 points from eleven matches.
- They’ve lost nine, and won just two.
- Melbourne Stars sit fourth in the Big Bash table with 23 points from eleven matches.
- They’ve won five, lost five, and have one No Result.
- A win in this match for the Stars will see them go 2nd in the table. Although they will have played a match more than their rivals.
Cricket Spread Betting
- Stars/Renegades – Sell @ 12 – Buy @ 20
- Melbourne Renegades – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 34 Buy @ 40
- Melbourne Stars – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 60 Buy @ 66
For more information about spread betting, check out our cricket spread betting explained page.
Renegades Vs Stars Head-To-Head
- 17/1/21 – Stars won by 6 wickets
- 10/1/20 – Stars won by 7 wickets
- 4/1/20 – Stars won by 8 wickets
- 17/2/19 – Renegades won by 13 runs
- 19/1/19 – Stars won by 6 wickets
Melbourne Renegades Vs Melbourne Stars Prediction 20/1/21
The Stars simply can’t afford to slip up in this match as such a crucial time of the competition.
Currently there are just 4 points separating Perth Scorchers in 2nd place (24 points), and Adelaide Strikers in 7th place (20 points). The Stars sit 4th, but know a defeat in the next round of matches could see them back in the bottom three.
Luckily for Glenn Maxwell‘s team, they seem to have hit form at exactly the right time, winning their last two matches.
As for the Renegades, well, they’ve just been a disaster. Their youngsters just haven’t got going in this year’s competition.
The team has relied too much on Aaron Finch and Shaun Marsh with the bat, and Kane Richardson with the ball.
The three of them can’t continually carry the team, and I can’t see them troubling the Stars again in this fixture.