Match 29 in BBL|10 is Melbourne Renegades Vs Adelaide Strikers on 5/1/21, and here we bring you our match preview, latest odds, spread betting, and top prediction.
Cricket Betting Sites
Melbourne Renegades Vs Adelaide Strikers Match Odds
- Match Odds – Melbourne Renegades 5/4 – Adelaide Strikers 8/13
- Opening Partnership – Renegades 4/5 – Strikers Evs – Tie 33/1
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 160+ @ Evs
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 170+ @ 15/8
- Melbourne Renegades Vs Adelaide Strikers is Match 29 in the Big Bash League 2020/21 season, also known as BBL|10.
- The match is on 5th January, and starts at 8.15am (UK time).
- The venue for this fixture is the Adelaide Oval, Adelaide, South Australia. It is officially a home match for Melbourne.
- The Melbourne Renegades have been by far the worst team in BBL|10 so far this season.
- They currently sit bottom of the table with just 5 points from seven matches.
- The Renegades have lost six matches and won just one.
- Adelaide Strikers are 5th in the table with 13 points from seven matches.
- They have won three, and lost four.
- This is the first time the two sides have met in this season’s competition.
- The last time they met was in BBL|09, with the Strikers winning by 63 runs.
- There is no Shaun Marsh and Rilee Rossouw in the Renegades squad. Marsh is attending the birth of his child, while Rossouw is injured.
- Adelaide Strikers Squad – Aaron Finch (C), Noor Ahmad, Brody Couch, Zak Evans, Jake Fraser-McGurk, Sam Harper, Mackenzie Harvey, Peter Hatzoglou, Jon Holland, Josh Lalor, Mohammad Nabi, Mitch Perry, Jack Prestwidge, Kane Richardson, Will Sutherland, Imad Wasim, Beau Webster.
- Melbourne Renegades Squad – Alex Carey (C), Wes Agar, Danny Briggs, Harry Conway, Ryan Gibson, Harry Nielsen, Liam O’Connor, Spencer Johnson, Rashid Khan, Matt Renshaw, Phil Salt, Liam Scott, Matt Short, Peter Siddle, Cameron Valente, Jake Weatherald, Jon Wells, Daniel Worrall.
Cricket Spread Betting
- Adelaide Strikers/Melbourne Renegades – Sell @ 7 Buy @ 15
- Melbourne Renegades – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 38 Buy @ 44
- Adelaide Strikers – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 56 Buy @ 62
For more information about spread betting, check out our cricket spread betting explained page.
Melbourne Renegades Vs Adelaide Strikers Prediction 5/1/21
The Renegades have relied on Aaron Finch and Shaun Marsh for their runs this tournament, so they are no doubt going to badly miss Marsh.
Add to that the additional loss of Rilee Rossouw, and an already struggling batting line up now looks even weaker.
For the Strikers, there are chinks in their armour, mainly in the batting.
While in their bowling department, Rashid Khan has really hit his straps now. He is also been well supported by Danny Briggs, Peter Siddle and Wes Agar.
The bowling is working together well as a unit and winning games for the Strikers.
Even though Aaron Finch is capable of making a match winning knock, there is no real sign of form coming from the Renegades.
Meaning I can only see a win for the Strikers.