Match 23 in BBL|10 is Hobart Hurricanes Vs Melbourne Stars on 2/1/21, and here we bring you our match preview, latest odds, spread betting, and top prediction.
Best Cricket Betting Sites
Hobart Hurricanes Vs Melbourne Stars Match Odds
- Match Odds – Hobart Hurricanes 9/10 – Melbourne Stars 9/10
- Opening Partnership – Hurricanes 5/6 – Stars 10/11– Tie 40/1
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 160+ @ 4/6
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 170+ @ 11/8
- Hobart Hurricanes Vs Melbourne Stars is Match 23 in the BBL|10.
- The match is on 2nd January 2021, and starts at 6.05am in the UK.
- The venue for Match 23 is Bellerive Oval, Hobart, Tasmania. It’s a home match for Hobart.
- Hobart Hurricanes sit 3rd in the Big Bash table, they have 15 points from six matches.
- The Hurricanes have won four, and lost two.
- Last time out Hobart won a tight contest by 1 run against Brisbane Heat on the last ball of the match.
- Melbourne Stars sit in 5th place in the table. They have 10 points from five matches.
- The Stars have won two, lost two, and have one no result.
- In their last match the Stars got thrashed by 75 runs by Sydney Thunder.
- Hobart Hurricanes Squad – Scott Boland, Johan Botha, Tim David, Nathan Ellis, Peter Handscomb, Colin Ingram, Sandeep Lamichhane, Dawid Malan, Ben McDermott, Riley Meredith, David Moody, Mitchell Owen, Wil Parker, D’Arcy Short, Charlie Wakim, Nick Winter, Macalister Wright.
- Melbourne Stars Squad – Glenn Maxwell (C), Hilton Cartwright, Ben Dunk, Andre Fletcher, Seb Gotch, Liam Hatcher, Clint Hinchliffe, Zahir Khan, Nick Larkin, Nic Maddinson, Lance Morris, Nicholas Pooran, Billy Stanlake, Marcus Stoinis, Adam Zampa.
Cricket Spread Betting
- Hobart Hurricanes /Melbourne Stars – Sell @ -4 Buy @ 4
- Hobart Hurricanes – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 47 Buy @ 53
- Melbourne Stars – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 47 Buy @ 53
For more information about spread betting, check out our cricket spread betting explained page.
Hobart Hurricanes Vs Melbourne Star Prediction 2/1/21
After a great start to BBL|10, the Stars have stuttered a bit recently.
They have now lost Nathan Coulter-Nile for a few weeks, and will want to get back on track as soon as possible.
As for Hobart, as well as having home advantage, they now have Dawid Malan more settled in, having now played a couple of matches.
Although Hobart haven’t quite got going yet, I’m going to back them to win this one with home advantage.