Match 13 in Super Smash is Canterbury Kings Vs Central Districts on 10/1/21, here we bring you our match preview, latest betting odds, spread betting, and top match prediction.
Canterbury Kings Vs Central Districts Betting Odds
- Match Odds – Canterbury Kings 4/5 – Central Districts Evs
- Opening Partnership – Kings Evs – CD 5/6 – Tie 40/1
- Canterbury Kings Vs Central Districts is Match 13 in the New Zealand Super Smash.
- The match is on 10th January 2021, and starts at 6.10am in the UK.
- The venue for the match is Hagley Oval, Christchurch.
- Canterbury Kings sit third in the table with 8 points from their two matches.
- The Kings have a 100% win record, but have played less games than anybody else in the competition.
- In their last match, the Kings beat Auckland by 10 wickets in a rain effected 5 Overs a side match.
- Sunday’s opponents, Central Districts sit second in the Super Smash table.
- They have 12 points from five matches, with three wins, and two defeats.
- In Central Districts‘ last match, they thrashed Otago by 53 runs, in Match 11.
Cricket Spread Betting
- Canterbury Kings/Central Districts – Sell @ 0 Buy @ 8
- Canterbury Kings – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 49 Buy @ 55
- Central Districts – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 45 Buy @ 51
For more information about spread betting, check out our cricket spread betting explained page.
Canterbury Kings Vs Central Districts Prediction 10/1/21
Despite being second in the table, Central Stags are far from one of the top two teams in the Super Smash this season.
Opener George Worker scored a 56 ball century in the win over Otago, and is in decent form.
On their day the Stags – with Worker – have the batting line up beat anybody. The problem is, they’ve just been far too inconsistent this season.
For Canterbury, with only two matches played to date, there isn’t much form to judge them on.
And one of those matches was the ‘5 Overs a side’ rain effected match with Auckland.
For this match, I’m going to follow the form book and stick with the Kings. Yes, the Stags are capable, but they’ve been too inconsisten this season to tip.