Match 14 in Super Smash is Canterbury Kings Vs Auckland Aces on 11/1/21, here we bring you our match preview, latest betting odds, spread betting, and top match prediction.
Cricket Betting Sites
Canterbury Kings Vs Auckland Aces Betting Odds
- Match Odds – Canterbury Kings 11/10 – Auckland Aces 8/11
- Opening Partnership – Kings Evs – Aces 5/6 – Tie 40/1
- Canterbury Kings Vs Auckland Aces is Match 14 in the New Zealand Super Smash.
- The match is on 11th January 2021, and starts at 6.10am in the UK.
- The venue for the match is Hagley Oval, Christchurch.
- Canterbury Kings sit third in the table with 8 points from three matches.
- This is Canterbury’s second match in two days, they lost to Central Districts at this venue yesterday.
- The Kings have won two of their fixtures, and lost one.
- Monday’s opponents, Auckland Aces have had a shocking Super Smash 2020/21.
- They currently sit bottom of the table on zero points, having lost all four of their matches.
Cricket Spread Betting
- Canterbury Kings/Central Districts – Sell @ 2 Buy @ 10
- Canterbury Kings – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 52 Buy @ 58
- Central Districts – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 42 Buy @ 48
For more information about spread betting, check out our cricket spread betting explained page.
Canterbury Kings Vs Auckland Aces Prediction 11/1/21
So will it be back-to-back defeats for Canterbury? Or a fifth defeat in a row for Auckland? That is the question.
This is Auckland’s first match in 7 days, so in this time they might have had a chance to regroup.
The match in question – 7 days ago – was a 10 wicket defeat to the Kings, but in Auckland’s defence, it was a 5 Over slog.
The Aces have the added boost of Martin Guptill coming back into the side for this one. That will give their batting line up a much needed confidence boost.
For Canterbury, after an awful start yesterday, they did fight back well and make a bit of a game of it.
Not many sides come back from 1/2 in a T20. And ultimately that poor start is what cost Canterbury in their run chase.
And it’s yesterday’s poor showing from the Kings, along with the return of Guptill for Auckland, that is making me lean towards the Aces to win this one.