Match 28 in BBL|10 is Brisbane Heat Stars Vs Sydney Thunder on 4/1/21, and here we bring you our match preview, latest odds, spread betting, and top prediction.
Cricket Betting Sites
Brisbane Heat Vs Sydney Thunder Match Odds
- Match Odds – Brisbane Heat 6/5 – Sydney Thunder 4/6
- Opening Partnership – Heat 6/5 – Thunder 4/6 – Tie 40/1
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 160+ @ Evs
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 170+ @ 15/8
- Brisbane Heat Vs Sydney Thunder is Match 28 in the BBL|10.
- The match is on 4th January 2021, and starts at 8.15am in the UK.
- The match is being played at the Gabba (Brisbane Cricket Ground), Brisbane, Queensland.
- Brisbane Heat sit 7th in the Big Bash table.
- They have 8 points from six matches, losing four, and winning two.
- Lewis Gregory has made a huge difference to the Heat with his performances with both bat and ball.
- The Heat have captain Chris Lynn back in the squad, but it’s not yet known if he will be risked.
- Sydney Thunder are 2nd in the Big Bash League table.
- The Thunder have 19 points from six matches, with five wins and one defeat.
- A win for the Thunder will see them go back top of the table.
- Former England opener Alex Hales is now in full flight, he has 151 runs from his last three innings.
- Brisbane Heat Squad – Chris Lynn, Jimmy Peirson, Xavier Bartlett, James Bazley, Joe Burns, Max Bryant, Tom Cooper, Joe Denly, Lewis Gregory, Sam Heazlett, Matthew Kuhnemann, Ben Laughlin, Simon Milenk, Jack Sinfield, Mark Steketee, Connor Sully, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Jack Wildermuth, Jack Wood.
- Sydney Thunder Squad – Callum Ferguson (C), Sam Billings, Jonathan Cook, Ben Cutting, Ollie Davies, Brendan Doggett, Matt Gilkes, Chris Green, Alex Hales, Baxter Holt, Usman Khawaja, Nathan McAndrew, Adam Milne, Arjun Nair, Alex Ross, Daniel Sams, Jason Sangha, Tanveer Sangha, Chris Tremain.
Cricket Spread Betting
- Sydney Thunder/Brisbane Heat – Sell @ 2 Buy @ 10
- Brisbane Heat – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 41 Buy @ 47
- Sydney Thunder – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 53 Buy @ 59
For more information about spread betting, check out our cricket spread betting explained page.
Brisbane Heat Vs Sydney Thunder Prediction 4/1/21
Will Chris Lynn play is the big question? And if he does, how fit is he anyway?
He could end up having a negative impact on a side that have been steadily improving as well.
A week ago this would have been an easy prediction with the form of both these sides.
Despite only picking up their second win of the season on Saturday, the Heat have improved after an awful start.
In the previous meeting between these two sides this season (Match 7), the Thunder won by 4 wickets, thanks mainly to some awful tactics and bowling from the Heat.
As much as the Heat have improved, the Thunder have been outstanding this season, and I’m going to stick with the men from Sydney.