Match 54 in BBL|10 is Brisbane Heat Vs Perth Scorchers on 26/1/21, and here we bring you our match preview, latest odds, spread betting, and top prediction on the Heat Vs Scorchers.
Cricket Betting Sites
Heat Vs Scorchers Betting
- Match Odds – Brisbane Heat @ 6/5 – Perth Scorchers @ 4/6
- Opening Partnership – Heat @ 10/11 – Scorchers @ 5/6 – Tie @ 40/1
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 160+ @ 5/6
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 170+ @ 15/8
Brisbane Heat Vs Perth Scorchers Match Preview
- Brisbane Heat Vs Perth Scorchers is Match 54 in the Big Bash League 2020/21 season, also known as BBL|10.
- The match is on 26th January, and starts at 1.30am (UK time).
- The venue for this fixture is the Adelaide Oval, South Australia. This is officially a home match for the Heat.
- This is the final group fixture for both these sides in BBL|10.
- Brisbane Heat sit sixth in the table on 25 points from thirteen matches.
- The Heat need to win with a bonus point to guarantee a place in the finals.
- A win (3 points) will put them in the top 5, but they will be relying on other results to go through.
- Perth Scorchers sit top of the on 32 points from thirteen matches.
- The Scorchers are already guaranteed a place in the top 2, and a place in the qualifier knock-out match.
Cricket Spread Betting
- Scorchers/Heat – Sell @ 7 Buy @ 15
- Brisbane Heat – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 37 Buy @ 43
- Perth Scorchers – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 57 Buy @ 63
For more information about spread betting, check out our cricket spread betting explained page.
Heat Vs Scorchers Head-To-Head
- 19/1/21 – Scorchers won by 59 runs
- 11/1/20 – Scorchers won by 34 runs
- 1/1/20 – Scorchers won by 40 runs
- 1/2/19 – Heat won by 6 wickets
- 5/1/19 – Heat won by 5 wickets
Brisbane Heat Vs Perth Scorchers Prediction 26/1/21
Both these teams have recovered from awful starts to the competition. And while the Scorchers have just gone from strength to strength, the Heat have stuttered somewhat recently.
In their last match the Heat made light work of Melbourne Renegades. But even in that win, their soft underbelly was exposed.
After getting off to a flyer, the middle order of Denly, Burns and co couldn’t capitalise on the great start given to them by Chris Lynn, Max Bryant and Marnus Labuschagne.
And so often, that is the problem with the Heat. The Renegades should have been well out of the game before they came to bat.
Against Perth Scorchers, that could be where the Heat are exposed again.
Perth have a far better pace attack than the Renegades do as well, so if the Heat’s middle order can’t cope with them, what chance do they have against Jhye Richardson, Andrew Tye, and co.
I can only see another win for the Scorchers here!