Match 32 in BBL|10 is Brisbane Heat Vs Melbourne Stars on 7/1/21, and here we bring you our match preview, latest odds, spread betting, and top prediction on the Heat Vs Stars.
Best Cricket Betting Sites
Heat Vs Stars Betting
- Match Odds – Brisbane Heat 6/5 – Melbourne Stars 8/13
- Opening Partnership – Heat Evs – Stars 5/6 – Tie 33/1
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 160+ @ Evs
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 170+ @ 15/8
Brisbane Heat Vs Melbourne Stars Match Preview
- Brisbane Heat Vs Melbourne Stars is Match 32 in the Big Bash League 2020/21 season, also known as BBL|10.
- The match is on 7th January, and starts at 10.20am (UK time).
- The venue for this fixture is the Carrara Stadium, Queensland. This is officially a home match for the Heat.
- Brisbane Heat are currently 7th in the Big Bash League with just 12 points from seven matches.
- The Heat have won three matches, and lost four.
- After a disappointing start to the Big Bash season, the Heat have improved over the past four matches – winning three of them.
- Melbourne Stars have had a mixed Big Bash season so far.
- The Stars sit 5th in the Big Bash table with 15 points from seven matches.
- They have won three and lost three, with one no result.
- In their last match, the Stars beat Hobart Hurricanes by 10 runs, with an unbeaten 97 from Marcus Stoinis leading the way.
Cricket Spread Betting
- Melbourne Stars/Brisbane Heat – Sell @ 4 Buy @ 12
- Brisbane Heat – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 40 Buy @ 46
- Melbourne Stars – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 54 Buy @ 60
For more information about spread betting, check out our cricket spread betting explained page.
Brisbane Heat Vs Melbourne Stars Prediction 7/1/21
Like the first game on Thursday, this one looks another close call.
A quick look at the league table would make you think the Stars are the bet, but the Heat have improved no end over the past couple of weeks.
Another reason I’m edging towards the Heat is because the Stars have been too over reliant on the main men like Marcus Stoinis and Glenn Maxwell.
As we’ve already seen in this Big Bash season, Maxwell and Stoinis (just in the last match) are capable of producing match winning performances on their own.
But most sides in the Big Bash have those players, and they can’t always be relied upon.
At the moment, I feel that the Heat are looking like the better team, and that’s why I’m backing them in this one.