Match 39 in BBL|10 is Brisbane Heat Vs Melbourne Renegades on 14/1/21, and here we bring you our match preview, latest odds, spread betting, and top prediction on the Heat Vs Renegades.
Best Cricket Betting Sites
Heat Vs Renegades Betting
- Match Odds – Brisbane Heat 4/5 – Melbourne Renegades Evs
- Opening Partnership – Heat 8/11 – Renegades 11/10 – Tie 40/1
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 160+ @ Evs
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 170+ @ 15/8
Brisbane Heat Vs Melbourne Renegades Match Preview
- Brisbane Heat Vs Melbourne Renegades is Match 39 in the Big Bash League 2020/21 season, also known as BBL|10.
- The match is on 14th January, and starts at 8.15am (UK time).
- The venue for this fixture is the Manuka Oval, Canberra. This is officially a home match for the Heat.
- Brisbane Heat sit sixth in the Big Bash table on 16 points from nine matches.
- After an awful start, the Heat have picked up more form lately, although they did lose their most recent match.
- In total this season the Heat have won four and lost five. The four wins have come in their last six matches.
- In their last match, they lost by 3 wickets to Sydney Sixers, although that match went down to the last ball.
- Prior to that defeat, the Heat had won three in a row.
- Melbourne Renegades – well what can I say about them this season – they’ve been awful.
- The Renegades are rock bottom of the table with just 9 points from nine matches.
- They’ve won just two, and lost seven. And some of those seven defeats have been big ones.
- In their last match the Renegades ended their losing run, beating Adelaide Strikers by 6 wickets with 1 ball remaining.
- This was thanks to an unbeaten 71 from Mohammad Nabi.
- The win was the Renegades first since their low scoring win over Perth Scorchers in their first match of the campaign.
Cricket Spread Betting
- Heat/Renegades – Sell @ 3 – Buy @ 11
- Brisbane Heat – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 53 Buy @ 59
- Melbourne Renegades – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 41 Buy @ 47
For more information about spread betting, check out our cricket spread betting explained page.
Brisbane Heat Vs Melbourne Renegades Prediction 14/1/21
Just when the Renegades found a player in form he has to depart for international duty. It just about sums up their season and their luck.
Yes, man of the match from the win over the Strikers, Mohammad Nabi has had to depart on international duty, to play for Afghanistan.
With the shackles now slightly lifted and the losing run over, the Renegades will no doubt gain some confidence. But that may possibly now be neutralised by the loss of Nabi.
Brisbane Heat have picked up their form somewhat of late now. They also have Chris Lynn back in form, and getting closer to full fitness every week.
There is still holes in the Heat’s batting line up. Joe Denly has done nothing yet, and Joe Burns has been hit or miss.
Even with those issues with the Heat’s batting, it’s very hard to make a case for the Renegades. I tipped them to win their last match, but not this one.