Cricket Betting Sites
1st Test – Bangladesh Vs West Indies starting 3/2/21, our review brings you all the betting information you need, with latest odds, spread betting, and our free cricket betting tips and match prediction.
Bangladesh Vs West Indies Betting Odds
- Match Odds – Bangladesh @ 1/5 – Draw @ 9/1 – West Indies @ 6/1
- Opening Partnership – Bangladesh @ 4/7 – West Indies @ 5/4
- 1st Innings Lead – Bangladesh @ 1/4 West Indies @ 5/2
- Bangladesh Vs West Indies – 1st Test – 3rd February – 7th February.
- The match starts at 3.30am (UK time), and is being played at the Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium, Chattogram.
- Bangladesh beat West Indies 3-0 in the proceeding ODI series.
Cricket Spread Betting
For more information about spread betting, check out our cricket spread betting explained page.
- Bangladesh: Tamim Iqbal, Shadman Islam, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Mominul Haque (capt), Mushfiqur Rahim, Shakib Al Hasan, Liton Das (wk), Mehidy Hasan, Nayeem Hasan, Taijul Islam, Mustafizur Rahman
- West Indies: Kraigg Brathwaite (capt), John Campbell, Jermaine Blackwood, Shayne Moseley, Nkrumah Bonner, Joshua Da Silva (wk), Kyle Mayers, Rahkeem Cornwall, Jomel Warrican, Kemar Roach, Shannon Gabriel
Bangladesh Vs West Indies Prediction 3/2/21
Bangladesh have a pretty decent home record in Test matches. And a home series against a pretty inexperienced West Indies team shouldnt prove too difficult for them.
This despite the fact the Bangladeshis havent played Test cricket in almost one year.
This tour hasn’t gone too well for West Indies so far. They were giving a chastening series defeat in the ODI’s, and it’s hard to see anything different occurring in the Test arena.
The Windies team is very inexperienced, and is barely recognisable. The batting line up looks like it’s in for a rough ride in alien conditions, as it is deprived of many of its first choice selections.
The bowling line up does have Kemar Roche and Shannon Gabriel, but it does lack spin bowling options.
To top it all off, there is also no Jason Holder captaining the side. That honour instead goes to Kraigg Brathwaite.
It’s exceptionally hard to see anything other than a heavy defeat for West Indies here. An innings thrashing wouldn’t surprise me.