Match 30 in Super Smash is Auckland Aces Vs Wellington Firebirds on 7/2/21, here we bring you our match preview, latest betting odds, spread betting, and top match prediction.
Cricket Betting Sites
Auckland Aces Vs Wellington Firebirds Betting Odds
- Match Odds – Auckland Aces @ 6/5 – Wellington Firebirds @ 4/6
- Opening Partnership – Aces @ 8/11 – Firebirds @ Evs – Tie @ 40/1
Match Preview – Aces Vs Firebirds
- Auckland Aces Vs Wellington Firebirds is Match 30 in the New Zealand Super Smash.
- The match is on 7th February 2021 in New Zealand. Due to the time difference, the match starts on 6th February, at 10.40pm in the UK.
- The venue for the match is Eden Park Outer Oval, Auckland.
- Auckland Aces sit 5th in the table with 8 points from their nine matches.
- They’ve only won two of their nine matches, losing the other seven.
- Wellington Firebirds finished top of the Super Smash table by some distance.
- The Firebirds have so far won eight of their nine matches, and have lost just the once.
- They currently have 32 points, 9 more than Central Districts and Canterbury Kings, who sit 2nd and 3rd respectively, both on 24 points.
- Our Cricket Betting Tips page has stacks more tips like this one, all 100% free!
Cricket Spread Betting
- Firebirds/Aces – Sell @ 4 Buy @ 12
- Auckland Aces – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 39 Buy @ 45
- Wellington Firebirds – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 55 Buy @ 61
For more information about spread betting, check out our cricket spread betting explained page.
Aces Vs Firebirds Head To Head
- 24/12/20 – Firebirds won by wickets
- 19/1/20 – Firebirds won by 22 runs
- 12/1/20 – Aces won by 6 wickets
- 30/12/19 – Firebirds won by 7 wickets
- 18/1/19 – Aces won by 46 wickets
Auckland Aces Vs Wellington Firebirds Prediction 7/2/21
This is the final match of the round robin section.
There is nothing really riding on this match. Barring a major hammering for the Aces, they will finish second bottom. They also can’t finish any higher.
For the Firebirds, they have already topped the table.
At the start of the campaign, this fixture might have been pencilled in as a potential decider to see who tops the table.
Such has been the awful form of the Aces, it has turned out to be anything but.
Up until a couple of matches back, the Aces were marooned at the bottom of the table. While the Firebirds have been the outstanding team in the competition, and have ran away with top spot.
The Aces have picked up towards the back end of the round robin. They have won two of their last three, and after losing the opening six, that is a marked improvement.
I think the Aces have a chance to win this one, but I would still be very reluctant to tip them.
In fact, I’m very reluctant to tip this match at all, given there is practically nothing riding on it. But if I am to have a bet, I would be going with a win for the Firebirds.
They have just been so far ahead of any other team in this tournament. Meaning they will have to have a very off night to not win their ninth match of the tournament.