Match 46 in BBL|10 is Adelaide Strikers Vs Brisbane Heat on 21/1/21, and here we bring you our match preview, latest odds, spread betting, and top prediction on the Strikers Vs Heat.
Strikers Vs Heat Betting
- Match Odds – Adelaide Strikers 4/5 – Brisbane Heat Evs
- Opening Partnership – Strikers 5/6 – Heat Evs – Tie 40/1
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 160+ @ Evs
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 170+ @ 9/4
Adelaide Strikers Vs Brisbane Heat Match Preview
- Adelaide Strikers Vs Brisbane Heat is Match 46 in the Big Bash League 2020/21 season, also known as BBL|10.
- The match is on 21st January, and starts at 8.15am (UK time).
- The venue for this fixture is the Adelaide Oval, Adelaide. This is officially a home match for the Strikers.
- Adelaide Strikers sit 7th in the table on 20 points from eleven matches.
- They have won five BBL10 matches, and lost six times.
- In their last match the Strikers were dismissed for just 68 against Melbourne Stars.
- A win along with a Bash Boost point will see the Strikers move into the top 4.
- Brisbane Heat sit 6th in the table on 21 points from eleven matches.
- The Heat have won five, and lost six matches.
- A win for the Heat in this match could see them go second in the table with just two matches left.
Cricket Spread Betting
- Strikers/Heat – Sell @ -4 Buy @ 4
- Adelaide Strikers – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 47 Buy @ 53
- Brisbane Heat – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 47 Buy @ 53
For more information about spread betting, check out our cricket spread betting explained page.
Strikers Vs Heat Head-To-Head
- 23/12/20 – Strikers won by 2 runs
- 17/1/20 – Strikers won by 10 wickets
- 14/1/20 – Heat won by 7 wickets
- 3/2/19 – Heat won by 6 wickets
- 19/12/18 – Strikers won by 5 wickets
Adelaide Strikers Vs Brisbane Heat Prediction 21/1/21
The Strikers have been a bit hit and miss this season. In their last four matches, they have won two, and lost two.
They have missed Rashid Khan since he left to play for Afghanistan, but any side will miss a player of that quality.
The problem with the Strikers is that they are a bit win one, lose one – which makes them difficult to predict. Working on that theory, the Strikers are due a win though.
This shows that the Heat have been performing well. The problem with the Heat is that their batsmen have been a bit inconsistent. One day Denly gets a few, the next, nothing. Its a similar story with Joe Burns, and Max Bryant.
The middle order of James Bazley and Jimmy Peirson has won a couple of matches for the Heat, but they badly misfired in the defeat to the Scorchers.
The Heat have added the experience of Morne Morkel to their ranks.
A combination of Morkel’s addition, the baggage the Strikers could be carrying after getting bowled out for 68, and the fact that I believe the Heat are just in the slightly better form, means I am going for the Queenslanders to win this one.