New Zealand Vs Pakistan (22/12/20) – 3rd T20 takes place at McLean Park, Napier, and here is our match preview with prediction for the final match of the series.
New Zealand Vs Pakistan Betting Odds
- Match Odds – New Zealand 4/11 – Pakistan 2/1
- Opening Partnership – New Zealand 4/6 – Pakistan 11/10 – Tie 33/1
- Both Teams To Score 160+ Runs – 4/11
- Both Teams To Score 170+ Runs – 8/11
- New Zealand Vs Pakistan – the 3rd T20 international is on 22nd December 2020. The match is at McLean Park in Napier.
- New Zealand lead the best of three series 2-0, and are looking for a clean sweep.
- The Kiwis are at full strength, and with Kane Williamson and Tim Southee in form, are looking hard to beat.
- The only real concern for New Zealand is Martin Guptill ‘s form at the top of the order.
- New Zealand won the 1st match by 5 wickets, and the 2nd T20 by a massive 9 wickets.
- In the two previous T20s, Pakistan have put competitive totals on the board, but not match winning amounts. The bowlers are capable, but they just aren’t getting enough runs to defend.
- Mohammad Hafeez scored an unbeaten 99 in the 2nd T20, but – Shadab Khan aside – was the only real Pakistan player to show up and perform in this match.
- Prior to this series, Pakistan easily beat Zimbabwe 3-0 on home soil.
New Zealand Vs Pakistan Prediction 22/12/20
The Pakistan T20 team is an outfit in decline. The giddy heights of world number 1 a couple of years back now seem a distant memory.
It’s hard to see how this series can change, and I can only see a clean sweep for the Kiwis.
I don’t see New Zealand tinkering too much with the team, as like all the top nations now, they are fine tuning ahead of next year’s World T20.
Unless someone in the Pakistan teams performs out of their skin, I can only see a win for Kane Williamson’s men.