Match 5 in Super Smash is Central Districts Vs Northern Knights on 30/12/20, and here we bring you our match preview, latest betting, and top prediction.
Central Districts Vs Northern Knights Betting Odds
- Match Odds – Central Districts 6/4 – Northern Knights 8/15
- Opening Partnership – CD 4/5 – Knights EVS – Tie 40/1
- Central Districts Vs Northern Knights is Match 5 in the Super Smash. The match is on 30th December 2020, and starts at 12.40am in the UK.
- The venue for the match is Pukekura Park, New Plymouth.
- This is the second match of this season’s Super Smash for Central Districts.
- It is the first time this season we will have seen Northern Knights play.
- Central Districts lost their opening game by 39 runs to Wellington Firebirds.
- Districts looked short on firepower in that match and never really looked like getting near to the 176 required to win the match.
- Central Districts finished 4th in the table last season, while the Knights finished bottom (6th).
- Keep it here at Cricket Betting Blog for free cricket betting tips for the Big Bash and all major cricket.
Central Districts Vs Northern Knights Spread Betting
- Central Districts /Northern Knights – Sell @ 7 – Buy @ 15
- Central Districts – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 36 – Buy @ 42
- Northern Knights – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 58 – Buy @ 64
Central Districts Vs Northern Knights Prediction 30/12/20
The bookies make the Knights clear favourites for this match despite not having played a Super Smash match this season.
This is no doubt down to the fact that Central Districts were well beaten in their opening match, and that the Knights looks the far stronger team.
The Knights can call on seasoned T20 players like Tim Seifert who has played franchise cricket all around the world.
In a competition full of youthful well matched teams, players like that can be the difference.