Match 26 in BBL|10 is Adelaide Strikers Vs Sydney Sixers on 3/1/21, and here we bring you our match preview, latest odds, spread betting, and top prediction.
Adelaide Strikers Vs Sydney Sixers Match Odds
- Match Odds – Adelaide Strikers Evs – Sydney Sixers 4/5
- Opening Partnership – Strikers 10/11 – Sixers 5/6 – Tie 33/1
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 160+ @ Evs
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 170+ @ 15/8
- Adelaide Strikers Vs Sydney Sixers is Match 26 in the BBL|10.
- The match is on 3rd January 2021, and starts at 8.15am in the UK.
- The match is being played at the Carrara Oval, Carrara, Queensland. It is officially a home match for Adelaide.
- The Strikers sit 4th in the Big Bash table with 13 points from six matches.
- They have won three and lost three so far.
- The Strikers lost their last match by 7 wickets to Perth Scorchers, with 14 balls remaining.
- Sydney Sixers are flying high in third place in the table.
- They have 17 points from six matches and can go top with a win today.
- This is the Sixers second match in 24 hours.
- They lost on Saturday to Brisbane Heat by 4 wickets with 7 balls remaining.
Cricket Spread Betting
- Adelaide Strikers /Sydney Sixers – Sell @ 0 Buy @ 8
- Adelaide Strikers – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 45 Buy @ 51
- Sydney Sixers – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 49 Buy @ 55
For more information about spread betting, check out our cricket spread betting explained page.
Adelaide Strikers Vs Sydney Sixers Prediction 3/1/21
The Strikers have been very inconsistent in this competition so far. Alex Carey has been their standout player with the bat, and Rashid Khan with the ball.
For the Sixers all was going well until recently. Their defeat to the Heat was on the cards following a scratchy win over the Renegades last time out.
The Sixers do have the quality to turn things around, but as is my policy in matches that are hard to call, I’m going with the better priced team who are the Strikers at Even money.