Match 36 in BBL|10 is Adelaide Strikers Vs Melbourne Stars on 11/1/21, and here we bring you our match preview, latest odds, spread betting, and top prediction on the Strikers Vs Stars.
Cricket Betting Sites
Strikers Vs Stars Betting
- Match Odds – Adelaide Strikers Evs – Melbourne Stars 4/5
- Opening Partnership – Strikers Evs – Stars 4/5 – Tie 40/1
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 160+ @ Evs
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 170+ @ 15/8
Adelaide Strikers Vs Melbourne Stars Match Preview
- Adelaide Strikers Vs Melbourne Stars is Match 36 in the Big Bash League 2020/21 season, also known as BBL|10.
- The match is on 11th January, and starts at 8.15am (UK time).
- The venue for this fixture is the Adelaide Oval, Adelaide. This is officially a home match for the Strikers.
- Adelaide Strikers are just about clinging onto 4th place in the Big Bash table.
- They have 17 points from nine matches, winning four, and losing five.
- In their last four fixtures, the Strikers have only won once.
- This will be Rashid Khan‘s last match for the Strikers this season, as he has to leave after this match to play for Afghanistan.
- Melbourne Stars’ Big Bash season has stuttered somewhat of late.
- The Stars sit 7th in the table on 15 points, but a win over the Strikers will see them go 4th.
- From their eight games played, the Stars have won three, lost four, and have one No Result.
- The Stars have only won one of their last six matches (five defeats, and the No Result).
- Last time out, the Stars lost to Brisbane Heat by 17 runs. Prior to that was the win, a 10 run victory over Hobart.
Cricket Spread Betting
- Melbourne Stars/Adelaide Strikers – Sell @ 0 Buy @ 8
- Adelaide Strikers – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 45 Buy @ 51
- Melbourne Stars – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 49 Buy @ 55
For more information about spread betting, check out our cricket spread betting explained page.
Adelaide Strikers Vs Melbourne Stars Prediction 11/1/21
The bookies make Melbourne Stars the favourites to win this one, and this really is a huge match.
With only a handful of games left, a win for the Strikers moves them up to 3rd and puts daylight between themselves and the teams chasing a top 4 place.
While a win for the Stars puts them into 4th place.
These are both two pretty inconsistent teams who rely heavily on a couple of players each.
The Strikers seem to win when Alex Carey and Rashid Khan perform, while the Stars are too reliant on Glenn Maxwell and Marcus Stoinis.
As well as the news that Rashid Khan is off after this match, the Strikers are also without Peter Siddle for this one.
The Stars bad run has coincided with a run drought for Glenn Maxwell. While on the flip side, Marcus Stoinis has been in fine form over the past couple of matches.
This is a really difficult one to call, but despite home advantage for the Strikers, I’ve a feeling the Stars are going to take this one.